Welcome to the Boomzap forum!
Our forum is a friendly community where we can all get together, chat about our favorite games and create a fun, enjoyable gaming experience for everyone. This is the best place to get the latest Boomzap news, ask for help and find game information, and make friends with people who have the same interests as you.
As with any community area, there are a few simple rules:
What to do if you see a post that breaks the rules:
- Respect each other. No harassing, name-calling or insulting. Be kind, and we’ll have a better community for everyone.
- Keep posts family-friendly. No adult content and no bad language.
- Don't fan the flames. If you see a post that breaks the rules, report it to a moderator.
- Beware the bump. Making short or multiple posts in order to move your thread up (bumping), or to add to your post count, is frowned upon.
- Observe netiquette. As courtesy to others, please do not use all capital letters which means shouting in internet language. Please take time to add punctuation and capitalization.
- Keep it private. Do not repost messages that have been sent to you in private. Don't post real names or email addresses.
- Keep it secure. Don’t give out your username or password information to anyone. Our staff will never ask you for your password.
- Be yourself. No impersonations or misrepresentations. One forum account per person only. You’ll know Boomzap staff by their staff badges - if they don’t have one, they aren't one of us.
- Original material only. Only post content you've written or created yourself. No quotes from published material or anything that violates U.S. copyright law.
- Legal games only. Do not post links to web sites where games are being distributed illegally (e.g., torrent or warez). Do not request or trade free game codes nor discuss how to download a game illegally.
- No advertising. You may not market, promote, advertise or solicit products or services for sale or trade. No spam!
- Stay within the law. Promoting or encouraging illegal activities is not allowed. Please do not violate any local, state, national, or international laws or regulations.
Click on the Report button on the post. Moderators will review the post and take appropriate action. Do not respond to or comment on posts or discussions that break the rules.
How to contact a moderator directly:
Click on the moderator's username. Then, click the PM button. This will open a private message where you can type your concern and send it directly to that moderator.
If your forum account has been banned
and you feel this ban is in error, ban appeals may be sent to email@example.com. Please include your forum account name in all correspondence.
Please abide by our Community Policy