Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tech issues- iPad- can't unlock full game
06-29-2015, 01:33 PM
Tech issues- iPad- can't unlock full game
I really need some help. I have purchased the full game successfully but the full game won't unlock. I've reinstalled the game, restarted the iPad and closed all running background apps and I still can't get the game to unlock. I've also tried to repurchase the game and the message says I've already purchased it would I like to download again for free. Not sure what to do and I'd really like to play the game.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Like Post
06-29-2015, 06:21 PM
RE: Tech issues- iPad- can't unlock full game
(06-29-2015 01:33 PM)Konakat Wrote:  I really need some help. I have purchased the full game successfully but the full game won't unlock. I've reinstalled the game, restarted the iPad and closed all running background apps and I still can't get the game to unlock. I've also tried to repurchase the game and the message says I've already purchased it would I like to download again for free. Not sure what to do and I'd really like to play the game.

Oh dear, that is not good.

Unfortunately, we don't have access to the payment system and we suggest getting in touch with the Big Fish Customer Support team. You might also like to try iTunes Support and show them your receipt, if you have it. Hope they would be able to sort this out for you, Konakat!
Like Post
06-30-2015, 12:19 AM
RE: Tech issues- iPad- can't unlock full game
Will do! Hopefully they can get this resolved! Thanks for quick response!
Like Post

User(s) browsing this thread: