Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fixing the Airplane
06-11-2017, 12:51 PM
Fixing the Airplane
I have fixed the airplane and am visiting international cities, but the quest still remains on my screen saying that I completed 10/11. I have not gained access to the AES museum, although the notes you referred me to state that a sign should appear on the door. Is this yet another "glitch"? Or am I missing something?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
06-12-2017, 08:13 PM
RE: Fixing the Airplane
(06-11-2017 12:51 PM)korteruckmar Wrote:  I have fixed the airplane and am visiting international cities, but the quest still remains on my screen saying that I completed 10/11. I have not gained access to the AES museum, although the notes you referred me to state that a sign should appear on the door. Is this yet another "glitch"? Or am I missing something?

Hi korteruckmar! We are not aware of any bugs with this quest. Can you please share the specific quest title and task, or a screenshot, so we can check?
Like Post
06-13-2017, 01:26 AM
(06-12-2017 08:13 PM)Monika Wrote:  
(06-11-2017 12:51 PM)korteruckmar Wrote:  I have fixed the airplane and am visiting international cities, but the quest still remains on my screen saying that I completed 10/11. I have not gained access to the AES museum, although the notes you referred me to state that a sign should appear on the door. Is this yet another "glitch"? Or am I missing something?

Hi korteruckmar! We are not aware of any bugs with this quest. Can you please share the specific quest title and task, or a screenshot, so we can check?

The quest title is 'Fixing the Airplane'. Objective states, 'Fixed the airplane 10/11'. Rewards: 80 exp, 120 coins, 7 fuel. I have received the rewards and gone on to international travel, but the quest won't go away. I think it's because of the 10/11. That's why I am asking if I am missing something.

I don't know how or am unable to share a screen shot.
Like Post
06-13-2017, 05:39 PM
(06-13-2017 01:26 AM)korteruckmar Wrote:  

The quest title is 'Fixing the Airplane'. Objective states, 'Fixed the airplane 10/11'. Rewards: 80 exp, 120 coins, 7 fuel. I have received the rewards and gone on to international travel, but the quest won't go away. I think it's because of the 10/11. That's why I am asking if I am missing something.

Here's a list of all the places where you can find the plane parts:

1) Pensacola FL, Picture Mode - Windshield
2) Pensacola FL, Silhouette Mode - Tape
3) Captain Matthew's Yacht, Picture Mode - Cloth
4) Library Mini Game #11: Insects of Every Sort - Gauge
5) Penny Arcade Gold Machine - Gas Meter
6) Penny Arcade Star Machine - Lens
7) Philip's Place Stamp Minigame #12: Southeast Asia and the Soviets - Steering Wheel
8) Boat Builders, Fast Shopper - Buttons Panel
9) Teodi Tailoring Minigame #12: Anchor's Away - Lever/Throttle
10) Pensacola FL, Fast Shopper - Globe
11) Pensacola FL, Picky Shopper - Knob

Once you find these items, you can place them at the correct positions inside the plane. Note that you have to place the cloth multiple times on the glass to finish cleaning it. Here's a screenshot of the completed plane. Please let me know if there's anything here that's different from your screen so we can identify which one you're missing. Thank you!

Like Post
06-14-2017, 02:45 AM
(06-13-2017 05:39 PM)Monika Wrote:  

7) Philip's Place Stamp Minigame #12: Southeast Asia and the Soviets - Steering Wheel

Once you find these items, you can place them at the correct positions inside the plane. Note that you have to place the cloth multiple times on the glass to finish cleaning it. Here's a screenshot of the completed plane. Please let me know if there's anything here that's different from your screen so we can identify which one you're missing. Thank you!

I have done all these, and am flying internationally. Still have the problem.
Like Post
06-14-2017, 03:54 PM
(06-14-2017 02:45 AM)korteruckmar Wrote:  
(06-13-2017 05:39 PM)Monika Wrote:  

I have done all these, and am flying internationally. Still have the problem.

Sorry to hear about that. If you're able to fly internationally and access new quests, it could just be a visual bug. It's currently working fine on our end. Unfortunately we are unable to do anything to fix your game, but we suggest getting in touch with Big Fish Customer Support for possible compensation. Again, my apologies.
Like Post

User(s) browsing this thread: