Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
As a Film Series
02-12-2014, 01:41 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2014 01:42 AM by Baron of Braganza.)
As a Film Series
I can't be the only one that thinks that the Awakening games could be an interesting and exciting film series. I mean, can you imagine seeing "The Dreamless Castle" and then having to wait a year for the "Moonfell Wood" movie?

I would love to adapt these as movies! xD Let alone be able to work on set.

For fun, who you would like to see as "Sophia" or the other major characters from the series?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Baron of Braganza's post:
Monika, bb-games, SandiUK
02-14-2014, 03:00 PM
RE: As a Film Series
It's a great idea. I also think Otherworld would also make a great film.

I would go to the cinema and watch the film, if there would be one, but I think it's not possible or is it Monika?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like bb-games's post:
Monika, SandiUK
02-14-2014, 06:54 PM
It's great that you think our games our worthy of being made into films! Thank you so much! Big Grin Though realistically speaking, making movies entail a lot of different resources, and as a game studio, I don't think it's possible at the moment (unless a movie producer comes to us!). But who knows what may happen in the future, right?
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Monika's post:
SandiUK
02-14-2014, 11:58 PM
I've been really tempted to write a screenplay based Dreamless Castle. Would you guys mind if I did and posted it here? It would be a fun little project.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Baron of Braganza's post:
Monika
02-15-2014, 08:11 PM
Oh yes, please do that. If you need any help, just tell me!
Like Post
02-16-2014, 01:44 AM
Oh wow, we'd love to see that @Baron of Braganza"! Sure, go ahead and share it here with us. I'm sure a lot of fans like @bb-games would enjoy it and maybe they can join in the brainstorming too!
Like Post
06-21-2014, 02:43 PM
I came up with some lyrics to one of the songs from Moonfell Wood. It could be used to open the second film. Would anyone want to hear it?
Like Post
06-21-2014, 08:35 PM
(02-14-2014 06:54 PM)Monika Wrote:  It's great that you think our games our worthy of being made into films! Thank you so much! Big Grin Though realistically speaking, making movies entail a lot of different resources, and as a game studio, I don't think it's possible at the moment (unless a movie producer comes to us!). But who knows what may happen in the future, right? Big Grin Have a chat to Peter Jackson, Quentin Tarrantino, Frances Ford Coppola or even, Alfred Hitchcock?? Who knows ???Heart

Have a great day Heart SandiUK
Like Post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)