Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Social Codes
05-20-2014, 03:08 PM
Social Codes
Hi everyone! To those who would like to add more friends, you may post your social codes here. You can find your code by clicking on your avatar at the upper left side of the screen. To add friends, select the Friends button on the panel and click the "+".
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Monika's post:
stone33shi
05-21-2014, 07:08 PM
RE: Social Codes
looks like I'm the first to post my code here, it's 264258
Like Post
05-22-2014, 07:59 PM
My code is 3458122,never can have enough friends !
Like Post
12-07-2015, 09:20 AM
(05-20-2014 03:08 PM)Monika Wrote:  Hi everyone! To those who would like to add more friends, you may post your social codes here. You can find your code by clicking on your avatar at the upper left side of the screen. To add friends, select the Friends button on the panel and click the "+".

What significance does adding friends have? Do you get extra money or experience for each friend you add? Or is adding friends merely to have others to babble with about the game?
Like Post
12-07-2015, 12:53 PM
(12-07-2015 09:20 AM)Takkai Wrote:  
(05-20-2014 03:08 PM)Monika Wrote:  Hi everyone! To those who would like to add more friends, you may post your social codes here. You can find your code by clicking on your avatar at the upper left side of the screen. To add friends, select the Friends button on the panel and click the "+".

What significance does adding friends have? Do you get extra money or experience for each friend you add? Or is adding friends merely to have others to babble with about the game?

Hi Takkai! Adding friends allow you to send private messages to them. Other social features were planned as future content, however, as you know, our publisher has chosen to no longer continue developing the game with us. Meanwhile, some of the earlier quests (tutorial) require adding friends and have rewards. Smile
Like Post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)