Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Reviews and Feedback on Redleaf Forest
06-02-2014, 02:19 PM
Reviews and Feedback on Redleaf Forest
Hi everyone! We'd love to know what you think of the latest Awakening game. Feel free to post your comments, suggestions and other feedback on this thread.

We'll also appreciate it if you can give us a rating and a review on the Big Fish website: http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-gam...index.html

Thank you so much!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2014, 09:04 AM
RE: Reviews and Feedback on Redleaf Forest
Hi Monika,
Already left my review on BFG but I'm happy to tell everyone here that Redleaf Forest is a fine addition to the series. I loved the bonus chapter although I felt they left us with a lot of unanswered questions....maybe for another edition? I guess that might be too much to ask for but I'm not tired of the story yet by any means!

As always, the artwork is excellent, the story well thought out, the companions not overly cutesy or annoying....I did experience one minor technical glitch but was able to pick right up where I left off without losing much of anything. I am having fun now with the extras in the bonus chapter, something new. I really appreciate that Boomzap games are not dripping with "cute". They have a charm of their own and don't need to pander in that way. I can just sit back and enjoy the beautiful scenes without distraction. Oh, and I also felt the length of the game was appropriate for a CE; I got my money's worth!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Pertigal's post:
Monika, cara.uymatiao

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)