Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Updates
06-17-2014, 02:53 AM
Updates
Okay, where are the Antique Road Trip updates. Even the daily quests are over. I'm just waiting impatiently.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
06-17-2014, 12:40 PM
RE: Updates
Hi @ibwink! Hope you don't mind that I moved your thread to the correct forum. Smile
We do apologize for the long wait. Sad The team has been working hard to finish the update as soon as possible and we're almost done, however, testing and fixing bugs may have caused the delay. New daily quests will be added in the upcoming update as well as other new content. We're very excited to launch this and we ask for your patience and understanding as we wait for the release. Thank you so much!
Like Post
06-17-2014, 02:22 PM
Dear Monica/Boomzap/Developers - It would really help if you could be more specific in your communications with us. Not only has it been an extremely long time since the last update (2 months?), after teasers for a couple of weeks about the new update, that date has come and gone. I understand that "things" come up, but even your last post says "testing and fixing bugs MAY have caused the delay". It would go a long way it keeping many of us motivated to log in to earn our daily star if we knew we were going to be rewarded in a more specific time frame. If the update won't be released until July, it would be great to know.
Like Post
06-17-2014, 02:49 PM
(06-17-2014 02:22 PM)Scotty Wrote:  Dear Monica/Boomzap/Developers - It would really help if you could be more specific in your communications with us. Not only has it been an extremely long time since the last update (2 months?), after teasers for a couple of weeks about the new update, that date has come and gone. I understand that "things" come up, but even your last post says "testing and fixing bugs MAY have caused the delay". It would go a long way it keeping many of us motivated to log in to earn our daily star if we knew we were going to be rewarded in a more specific time frame. If the update won't be released until July, it would be great to know.

Hi Scotty, we understand your request for specific details on when the update will be. Unfortunately, we are limited by our publishers on what information we can reveal. However, we can say that the update is indeed this month (June). You will also find out very soon what the daily stars are for - you will be able to start using them once we release the new update.
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Monika's post:
Scotty
06-18-2014, 10:26 AM
Tongue RE: Updates
(06-17-2014 02:49 PM)Monika Wrote:  
(06-17-2014 02:22 PM)Scotty Wrote:  Dear Monica/Boomzap/Developers - It would really help if you could be more specific in your communications with us. Not only has it been an extremely long time since the last update (2 months?), after teasers for a couple of weeks about the new update, that date has come and gone. I understand that "things" come up, but even your last post says "testing and fixing bugs MAY have caused the delay". It would go a long way it keeping many of us motivated to log in to earn our daily star if we knew we were going to be rewarded in a more specific time frame. If the update won't be released until July, it would be great to know.

Hi Scotty, we understand your request for specific details on when the update will be. Unfortunately, we are limited by our publishers on what information we can reveal. However, we can say that the update is indeed this month (June). You will also find out very soon what the daily stars are for - you will be able to start using them once we release the new update.
Thank you!!!!!!!!!
Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Scotty's post:
Monika, Mrssfox, leemans
06-19-2014, 07:50 AM
(06-17-2014 12:40 PM)Monika Wrote:  Hi @ibwink! Hope you don't mind that I moved your thread to the correct forum. Smile
We do apologize for the long wait. Sad The team has been working hard to finish the update as soon as possible and we're almost done, however, testing and fixing bugs may have caused the delay. New daily quests will be added in the upcoming update as well as other new content. We're very excited to launch this and we ask for your patience and understanding as we wait for the release. Thank you so much!

Thanks Monika. The update has finally arrived and now I need to figure out what some of the new items are. Not sure what the new friend items with the exclamation points are. What are we supposed to be sending them? Thanks for the reply and for moving my post to the proper feed.
Ed
Like Post
06-19-2014, 01:46 PM
(06-19-2014 07:50 AM)ibwink Wrote:  
(06-17-2014 12:40 PM)Monika Wrote:  Hi @ibwink! Hope you don't mind that I moved your thread to the correct forum. Smile

Thanks Monika. The update has finally arrived and now I need to figure out what some of the new items are. Not sure what the new friend items with the exclamation points are. What are we supposed to be sending them? Thanks for the reply and for moving my post to the proper feed.
Ed

Hi Ed! Thank you for downloading the update. Smile In the neighbors screen, you can send keys to unlock treasure chests to your friends and they can also send keys to you. If you click on those players, you can see a "Help" button.
Like Post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)