Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
huge deal logging in malti-Players on one comp
07-07-2014, 05:37 AM
Information huge deal logging in malti-Players on one comp
I know you said users can now log in and play game on same computer for awakening kingdoms but I just tried that for my son who really wants toplay
IT wont let you start a new game without deleting the one I am playing so he can begin his own game we tried setting up a bigfish account for him and even using his Email account and yet it wont let us register him or start new game on same computer we only have one working computer in this house that will play awakening kingdom
THIS is why I seggested for Maltiplayer account Becouse HE and I love awakening we both have played all other six chapters but this FTP version Only I can play and HE really wants to join IN
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
07-08-2014, 10:57 PM
RE: huge deal logging in malti-Players on one comp
update to above After deciding to look through older posts on this site I found one also mentions this problem by another player and THankYou a reply from monika to that post I was able to borrow a compt from my husbands sister inlaw to register my son on now he is on my laptop alongside me I just hope when The borrowed laptop is taken back and out of range of my router that he can continue to play on my laptop
we will see eigther tonight or tommorrow depending when she comes back for her laptop.
Also now that I have added his user account to this laptop I seam to be having a glitch in Bank area when I go to look at it or anything it just comes up as a Black square that won't go anywhere untill you press ESC button
Like Post
07-09-2014, 01:06 AM
Hi @unirabbit75!

I'll check with our programmer regarding multiple accounts and update you when I have more info. The only way that I know as of now is to create the second game on another computer, then you can login with the email and the password on the first computer - which is what you did. Hope you didn't encounter any problems!

As for the black screen, I'll report this to the team. Can you send us a screenshot too?

Thank you!
Like Post
07-09-2014, 03:58 AM
(07-09-2014 01:06 AM)Monika Wrote:  Hi @unirabbit75!

I'll check with our programmer regarding multiple accounts and update you when I have more info. The only way that I know as of now is to create the second game on another computer, then you can login with the email and the password on the first computer - which is what you did. Hope you didn't encounter any problems!

As for the black screen, I'll report this to the team. Can you send us a screenshot too?

Thank you!

i am having difficulty sendin the screenshot tried emailing you on this post even tried pm but neither lets me add picture so I am going to try as just a basic reply let me know if you get it or how to send it to you Iam going to try attaching to this reply
ALSO noticed after my son thomas Gamer name in ak Falconbird01 reached level five and rn out of energies he let me play mine when i logged back in to my account notice Fahleed Mural Quest was missing the pegacorn quest is still there and Now I have a Quest showing from the Peddaler that I can not open to view

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Like Post
07-09-2014, 09:28 AM
update just logged in a little while agao after doing some house work to play again for few mins and notice Fahleed is back and the peddaler is gone don't know what happened maybe a glitch transfer when changing from one player to another in this case not a big deal if all it requires each time is to logg off game and then logg back on
But bank screen stil shows black as pictured above
Thank you again for all your support and for Hearing us here on this forum more should move here on big fish you feal alone and unheard
Like Post
07-09-2014, 04:26 PM
Thanks for the screenshot @unirabbit75! Just to clarify, does the black box appear when entering the bank or after clicking the buy button? Does it only happen after switching accounts, disappear for a while, then reappear after logging into another account? Or does it appear constantly after logging into the second account for the first time?
Like Post
07-09-2014, 10:14 PM
(07-09-2014 04:26 PM)Monika Wrote:  Thanks for the screenshot @unirabbit75! Just to clarify, does the black box appear when entering the bank or after clicking the buy button? Does it only happen after switching accounts, disappear for a while, then reappear after logging into another account? Or does it appear constantly after logging into the second account for the first time?

it repeats constantly now as you hit buy it
both accounts
Like Post
07-10-2014, 07:45 PM
(07-09-2014 10:14 PM)unirabbit75 Wrote:  
(07-09-2014 04:26 PM)Monika Wrote:  Thanks for the screenshot @unirabbit75! Just to clarify, does the black box appear when entering the bank or after clicking the buy button? Does it only happen after switching accounts, disappear for a while, then reappear after logging into another account? Or does it appear constantly after logging into the second account for the first time?

it repeats constantly now as you hit buy it
both accounts

Hi unirabbit75, I think I see what the problem is. When you click Buy, it should open a window displaying BFG store and instead of loading correctly, a black screen appears. We suggest reporting this to BFG Customer Support and let them know it's an overlay problem with the in-game store. Thank you!
Like Post
07-13-2014, 12:40 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2014 12:44 AM by unirabbit75.)
Hi again @Monika hate to bother you with this again But the glitch for switching players is getting worse the more we switch its day 4 for my son playing and 31 for me
Each time we logg into his acount everything (Except bank glitch)seams to be fine and working for him BUT when he's done and I try to logg in to my account I have recieved several glitches 1) it will open showing his gamertag and his quests 2) it will not allow me to enter shutting down game before log in is complete
the only way I have found to get past these glitches is to run my cCleaner, then shut the computer down completely, then restart go in and logg in to my account right off the bat
Is ther possibly another solution you can give that doesn't require so many step or is there a fix comming for this glitch?
Thanks again Grace (unirabbit75, madrabbit(bf forum) )
Like Post
07-14-2014, 05:13 PM
Hi @unirabbit75, may we know the current level of your son? Was he able to complete the tutorial?
Like Post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)