Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dana Knightstone Chapters
07-17-2014, 05:02 AM
Dana Knightstone Chapters
I recently played the beta for the new Dana Knightstone game and noticed that there are no longer chapter titles. Why is that? Without them, the game feels less like a romantic novel. Bringing them back would add the charm if the older games. Bringing back the journal would be nice too.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
07-17-2014, 08:14 PM
RE: Dana Knightstone Chapters
(07-17-2014 05:02 AM)LuigiFan891 Wrote:  I recently played the beta for the new Dana Knightstone game and noticed that there are no longer chapter titles. Why is that? Without them, the game feels less like a romantic novel. Bringing them back would add the charm if the older games. Bringing back the journal would be nice too.

Hi LuigiFan, thanks for playing the beta! Hope you answered the survey too. Big Grin Thanks for the feedback as well. Some of our recent games don't have the chapter titles and journals anymore, but I'll share this with the team. You're right about novels having chapters. Smile
Like Post
02-14-2015, 08:14 AM
Will a new Dana Knightstone beta come out this year? I would love if you would bring back chapter title screens and that journal from games 3 and 4 in the next game.
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes BoomzapFan99's post:
LuigiFan891
02-16-2015, 02:49 PM
(02-14-2015 08:14 AM)BoomzapFan99 Wrote:  Will a new Dana Knightstone beta come out this year? I would love if you would bring back chapter title screens and that journal from games 3 and 4 in the next game.

Hi BoomzapFan99! We're still currently working on porting the latest Dana Knightstone to iOS and no details yet from our publisher regarding a new title. Thank you for the suggestion though! Smile
Like Post
03-09-2015, 03:05 AM
(02-16-2015 02:49 PM)Monika Wrote:  
(02-14-2015 08:14 AM)BoomzapFan99 Wrote:  Will a new Dana Knightstone beta come out this year? I would love if you would bring back chapter title screens and that journal from games 3 and 4 in the next game.

Hi BoomzapFan99! We're still currently working on porting the latest Dana Knightstone to iOS and no details yet from our publisher regarding a new title. Thank you for the suggestion though! Smile

Thanks for the swift response. I have always been a fan of mystery shows and novels and Dana Knightstone has given me inspiration to write my own stories!
Like Post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)