Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bug Reports and Technical Issues
08-21-2015, 03:00 AM
RE: Bug Reports and Technical Issues
Not sure if it's a bug or not:
My character reached level 100, but in the character screen, the icon for her at the top of the map screen, etc., it still shows 99. In the character screen, it shows a full meter bar for amount of xp to reach the next level with the XP numbers in the middle currently showing "11442/10313" (the one on the left goes up after every win, but the one on the right never changes). In other words, I'm just building up XP but with no further reward for doing so.

So, maybe I've hit the max level, which is fine, but I now also get a "level up!" message (horns, crown, etc.) after every single victory. That seems a bit odd.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-21-2015, 01:26 PM
* simonsen is impressed Smile

100 is indeed the max level so far; we'll increase that in the next update, and also fix the level up message. None of the QA guys ever got that far.

Allan
08-25-2015, 06:16 PM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2015 06:31 PM by raskol.)
Well, this isn't good. Downloaded the update from Google play this morning, opened the game, and no saved game. It's bumped me back to the very start. Afraid if I can't get my old save back, it may be the end of the road.

Update: My player ID has changed, hence the restart. Not sure there's anything to be done about it.
08-25-2015, 07:58 PM
(08-25-2015 06:16 PM)raskol Wrote:  Well, this isn't good. Downloaded the update from Google play this morning, opened the game, and no saved game. It's bumped me back to the very start. Afraid if I can't get my old save back, it may be the end of the road.

Update: My player ID has changed, hence the restart. Not sure there's anything to be done about it.

Hello raskol, that is not good at all. Were you able to connect your game to your Facebook account before the update/reset? Can you please try logging in to recover your progress from the cloud? Hope it works!
08-25-2015, 09:41 PM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2015 09:42 PM by raskol.)
(08-25-2015 07:58 PM)Monika Wrote:  
(08-25-2015 06:16 PM)raskol Wrote:  Well, this isn't good. Downloaded the update from Google play this morning, opened the game, and no saved game. It's bumped me back to the very start. Afraid if I can't get my old save back, it may be the end of the road.

Hello raskol, that is not good at all. Were you able to connect your game to your Facebook account before the update/reset? Can you please try logging in to recover your progress from the cloud? Hope it works!

I never did link my account to facebook. However, every so often when playing, I would get a message asking if I wanted to use my local save or the save on a server. The difference in character status between the two options was almost always minor (a little less XP on the server save). Assumed it had to do with moving in and out of wifi while playing. Since the saves were always so similar, I assumed my game state was being saved regularly (to where, I don't know).
At this point, since my player ID has changed (I have no idea why this happened), I'm not sure how it can ever be reverted to the old one.
No major tears if it can't be, although I've really enjoyed the game thus far. Can't see starting from scratch though, at least without a long, long pause from playing.
08-26-2015, 12:26 AM
(08-25-2015 09:41 PM)raskol Wrote:  
(08-25-2015 07:58 PM)Monika Wrote:  

I never did link my account to facebook. However, every so often when playing, I would get a message asking if I wanted to use my local save or the save on a server. The difference in character status between the two options was almost always minor (a little less XP on the server save). Assumed it had to do with moving in and out of wifi while playing. Since the saves were always so similar, I assumed my game state was being saved regularly (to where, I don't know).
At this point, since my player ID has changed (I have no idea why this happened), I'm not sure how it can ever be reverted to the old one.
No major tears if it can't be, although I've really enjoyed the game thus far. Can't see starting from scratch though, at least without a long, long pause from playing.

Thanks for the info and for reporting this issue - the team is looking into this now and hopefully we can resolve this soon. We have your old player ID from your previous support email. Can you send us the new player ID too so we can check? Feel free to email superawesome@boomzap.com or send me a PM if you prefer to discuss this privately.
08-26-2015, 12:32 AM
No problem. Not to worried about privacy concerns linked to this:
The new player id:
08-26-2015, 12:36 AM
That's not good at all. Monika got me your old and new player ID's; I'll see if I can restore it. I'm also yanking the build from the play-store until I've got a fix on it.

Allan
08-26-2015, 01:39 AM
(08-26-2015 12:36 AM)simonsen Wrote:  That's not good at all. Monika got me your old and new player ID's; I'll see if I can restore it. I'm also yanking the build from the play-store until I've got a fix on it.

Allan

Sorry to hear that. Maybe it was just me, though? I'd hate for folks to be denied new levels just because one player had an issue.
Only thing that seemed different when it first loaded is that it asked me to confirm my age via a slider, making me think it lost all my info during the update itself, rather than losing it when making a connection to the server upon start up (if that makes any technical sense at all; idk).
08-26-2015, 02:28 AM
Hi, Raskol;

We've found the issue, it was related to players of 1.51 that didn't have Facebook linked. We're going to run a couple of tests on it tomorrow morning, then hopefully get you a build ASAP. It should pick up your savegame without any issues.

Allan

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)