Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Post Are Not Showing Up in Threads???
07-23-2014, 07:41 AM
My Post Are Not Showing Up in Threads???
I posted twice yesterday, and twice today. However, none of those posts are showing. It's pretty obvious I know how to post in forums. So, what is the reason for this? Angry

NFT
Find all posts by this user
07-23-2014, 12:11 PM
RE: My Post Are Not Showing Up in Threads???
I've also knoticed when someone tries to tag NoFish Today with the @ sign his name does not light up like others when you do that
07-23-2014, 01:33 PM
Hi @NoFish Today! I checked your profile and there seems to be nothing wrong with the posting permissions. In which threads/sub-forums were you trying to post but didn't appear? Hmm perhaps it's a problem with your internet connection?

As for the mentions, I checked and when I typed "NoF", the username immediately appeared. @unirabbit75
07-23-2014, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2014 04:46 PM by NoFish Today.)
(07-23-2014 01:33 PM)Monika Wrote:  Hi @NoFish Today! I checked your profile and there seems to be nothing wrong with the posting permissions. In which threads/sub-forums were you trying to post but didn't appear? Hmm perhaps it's a problem with your internet connection?

As for the mentions, I checked and when I typed "NoF", the username immediately appeared. @unirabbit75

Thanks for checking. I know I posted twice yesterday, and they weren't here today, and then twice today, that weren't here when I returned. No clue what problem could have been but everything seems ok now. Blush

(07-23-2014 12:11 PM)unirabbit75 Wrote:  I've also noticed when someone tries to tag NoFish Today with the @ sign his name does not light up like others when you do that

Ok, now that is something new to me. I want to "light up" too! @NoFish Today Looks like we are good now! And I'm a she Smile

NFT
07-23-2014, 05:16 PM
(07-23-2014 04:36 PM)NoFish Today Wrote:  
(07-23-2014 01:33 PM)Monika Wrote:  Hi @NoFish Today! I checked your profile and there seems to be nothing wrong with the posting permissions. In which threads/sub-forums were you trying to post but didn't appear? Hmm perhaps it's a problem with your internet connection?

Thanks for checking. I know I posted twice yesterday, and they weren't here today, and then twice today, that weren't here when I returned. No clue what problem could have been but everything seems ok now. Blush

(07-23-2014 12:11 PM)unirabbit75 Wrote:  I've also noticed when someone tries to tag NoFish Today with the @ sign his name does not light up like others when you do that

Ok, now that is something new to me. I want to "light up" too! @NoFish Today Looks like we are good now! And I'm a she Smile

That's good. Hope it won't happen again. If it does, just let me know. Smile
P.S. Hope it's alright that we close this thread now.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)