Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dana Knightstone Music
08-13-2014, 03:10 PM
Dana Knightstone Music
Hello

This is my first time posting on this forum and I would just like to say hello to the developers and the rest of the members of this forum.

I first discovered Dana Knightstone on the app store on my ipad and I enjoyed each chapter thoroughly. I made sure to write about how well done these are for a casual adventure on my personal blog.

One factor that really stands out from this series is the music. They are very well done - beautifully composed - and I was wondering if the music will ever be available for download for the public or for sale?

Cheers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
08-13-2014, 09:40 PM
RE: Dana Knightstone Music
(08-13-2014 03:10 PM)Jcgamer60 Wrote:  Hello

This is my first time posting on this forum and I would just like to say hello to the developers and the rest of the members of this forum.

I first discovered Dana Knightstone on the app store on my ipad and I enjoyed each chapter thoroughly. I made sure to write about how well done these are for a casual adventure on my personal blog.

One factor that really stands out from this series is the music. They are very well done - beautifully composed - and I was wondering if the music will ever be available for download for the public or for sale?

Cheers.

Hi Jcgamer, welcome to our forum! Thank you for playing the Knightstone games. Glad you enjoyed them! I'd love to see your blog, if you would like to share. Smile

Our sound designers and composers would be happy to know that you loved the music. Thank you! The music files can be found in the game folder if you downloaded the game on a computer, but we will also be making them available here in the forum in the near future. Big Grin We'll be putting up the songs from all of our games, so it might take a while, but I'll do my best to have them posted as soon as I can.

Thank again! Hope you have a great day. Smile
Like Post
08-14-2014, 06:09 AM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2014 06:18 AM by Jcgamer60.)
Thank you for your timely response. Here is a link to the first review I wrote for the series http://essentialperspective.wordpress.co...one-novel/

I play all your titles on my Ipad as I believe it is well suited for the adventure genre. I'm assuming it is not possible to extract audio from Ipad version as they may not be in mp3 format?

Looking forward to playing your latest Knightstone title (Death at Cape Porto) once it hits the app store.
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jcgamer60's post:
Monika
08-14-2014, 01:27 PM
So that's your blog! I found it before and already read your reviews. I was the one who commented as Boomzap last April. Big Grin

I agree! Tapping the objects on the touch screen is faster than using the mouse. Unfortunately, it is not possible to extract the audio in the iPad version. As for the PC version, the files are in .ogg format but still playable in most music players.

We're looking forward to releasing it too! Stay tuned on this forum when we announce it. Hopefully it will be out before the year ends. Smile
Like Post
08-15-2014, 02:22 PM
Small world it seems Wink. Take whatever time you need to polish your title to perfection. I am still impressed how each installment is better than the last.

I do hope your titles can get more exposure somehow as I believe a lot of people will like them. There is something about these games that make it more than a typical casual adventure and can appeal to a wide demographic as well.
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jcgamer60's post:
Monika
02-14-2015, 12:32 PM
Hello. I want to thank all the people at boomzap for creating the Dana Knightstone Novel game series. The settings, plots, character designs, and especially the music are all fantastic! Is there any estimation as to when Death and betrayal in Romania will be released on IOS?
Like Post
02-16-2015, 02:48 PM
(02-14-2015 12:32 PM)BoomzapFan99 Wrote:  Hello. I want to thank all the people at boomzap for creating the Dana Knightstone Novel game series. The settings, plots, character designs, and especially the music are all fantastic! Is there any estimation as to when Death and betrayal in Romania will be released on IOS?

Hi BoomzapFan99! Thank you for playing the Knightstone series. We're so glad you enjoyed it! The iOS version for Romania is still in the works, but hopefully it'll be out in the next weeks or months. Unfortunately there is no estimated date yet on when the release will be, but we'll definitely announce here. Thanks again! Smile
Like Post
02-17-2015, 04:20 AM
Thanks for letting me know! I know it will be worth the wait!
Like Post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)