Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Reviews and Feedback on Rescue Quest
11-25-2014, 09:10 PM
Reviews and Feedback on Rescue Quest
We'd love to know what you think of Rescue Quest. Feel free to post your comments, suggestions and other feedback on this thread.

We'll also appreciate it if you can give us a rating and a review on iTunes and Google Play (coming soon).

Rescue Quest Reviews
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
12-18-2014, 08:01 AM
RE: Reviews and Feedback on Rescue Quest
I just finished level 100! Woot!! I'm definitely looking forward to the next expansion. Smile
A few tips:
First, I noticed that the WinterHell area was by far the hardest area (levels 56 through70) requiring at least 2 or 3 play-throughs per level (Some even more)! In comparison, I was able to complete 90% of the other levels in 1 play-through with a 3 star rating. So, although you feel a sense of accomplishment for making it through to 100, you do not get the sense that you really had to work hard for it.

Regardless, it IS fun and entertaining and a LOT better then your traditional match-3 type game! Big Grin

Secondly, I enjoyed using most of the spells. Great idea! They add an edge to this type of game that makes some very challenging situations considerable easier to work through.

The only spell that seemed to have the least use, or rewarding experience, was the Summon Pet spell. The first time I noticed this was in level 90. I don't want to give too many spoilers. But it would have been a lot more fun if the starting point were close enough to the bottom portion of the maze to allow the player to summon a pet (every 10 moves or so, depending on spell charging) to start clearing the smaller lower section of the maze while the player cleared the upper (larger) portions naturally. ..If that makes sense... lol One problem with this idea is that Summoned Pets don't seem to have any affect on Goo or Iced Tiles. Anyway, more opportunities for this spell would be fun!

Great game so far! Again, looking forward to the next set of levels!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like SageSmith's post:
Monika, lili
12-18-2014, 06:27 PM
Hello SageSmith!

I am Lili, I am a part of the team at Rescue Quest - thank you and congratulations for completing level 100! Big Grin

Monika shared your feedback with the team, and we are really happy to receive them. Thank you for taking the time and paid attention to the details, and shared your valuable suggestions with us! It's always nice to read about what players think and feel about the game - there will be times that we got too used to something and that we might have missed things that would make the experience not enjoyable - so it is really helpful to us.

We have made several changes and tweaks to the level difficulty, as we want Rescue Quest to become a game that all kinds of players will enjoy playing - including players who are new to puzzle games. However we are going to add in different kinds of challenges in the future, we will consider your suggestions and please stay tuned for our updates!

Once again, thank you so much for taking the time to let us know, it is a great encouragement to the team and it keeps us going! Blush

-Lili
Like Post
07-16-2015, 03:11 PM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2015 03:12 PM by BoomzapFan99.)
Just downloaded Rescue Quest for my IPhone. It is so much fun!
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes BoomzapFan99's post:
Monika

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)