Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hyperacidic!
08-31-2014, 05:34 AM
Hyperacidic!
In the Strategy Guide at the end of the Achievements Section there is a note that starts Hyperacidic and says to use the magical metal-only acid on the lantern, the train door, the vending machine and the educational display.

I did this, but nothing extra happened or showed up in the Achievements at the end of the Epilogue...am I missing something or is this something that was never completed?

Thanks Dodgy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: Hyperacidic!
Hello iamalulu,

I'm the lead designer for Otherworld, and am directly responsible for this issue. I'm very, very sorry, but the description in the strategy guide is incorrect. The achievement is winnable, but not under the conditions written.

The strategy guide shows the educational display in the inside of the train station, BUT it should be the slot for the toy train outside of the station (when you haven't bought it yet). Both the water slot at the right and the toy train slot at the left should be poured with the acid.

I have attached the 4 screenshots here, and also a screenshot with the achievement won. The achievement should be won immediately after all the conditions are fulfilled.

Again, I'm very sorry about the bug,

Sara

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)