Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Funky little things....
12-19-2014, 12:44 PM
RE: Funky little things....
I had the oddest thing happen, when I hit level 45 I was able to finally finish the quest that had a mini-game locked until that level ( Q 275 from Oct 25th completed on 12/12/14) - boy was I happy and the regular quests started coming again. BUT I have a quest sign flashing over WA and after rechecking the quests that have come since the 12th not one has been in WA. I might have very well played WA in my getting everything to Master but no quests. I even played it a couple of times to see if the quest tag would go away but no go. This I do not remember the first time through....

We will get the update, when we get the update...no worries Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
12-19-2014, 04:31 PM
(12-19-2014 12:44 PM)OddlyEnuh Wrote:  I had the oddest thing happen, when I hit level 45 I was able to finally finish the quest that had a mini-game locked until that level ( Q 275 from Oct 25th completed on 12/12/14) - boy was I happy and the regular quests started coming again. BUT I have a quest sign flashing over WA and after rechecking the quests that have come since the 12th not one has been in WA. I might have very well played WA in my getting everything to Master but no quests. I even played it a couple of times to see if the quest tag would go away but no go. This I do not remember the first time through....

We will get the update, when we get the update...no worries Big Grin

Hi Oddly, is it possible for you to send us the names of the quests that you have? Smile
Like Post
12-20-2014, 12:07 PM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2014 11:24 AM by OddlyEnuh.)
(12-19-2014 04:31 PM)Monika Wrote:  Hi Oddly, is it possible for you to send us the names of the quests that you have? Smile

Sure, will send them in an email.

[quote='Monika' pid='6039' dateline='1418970684']

Okay I have it isolated to the quest that Twinkle says she likes tinkering with gadgets - cuckoo clocks. Quest sends you off for the Forest Bird Retreat which had me stalled out till I hit Level 46 and the log cabin in Georgia. Got to level 46 just now - played the mini-game and got the Forest Bird Retreat. Quest flashing over Washington is gone now. Most of the quests don't have names, the ones in the beginning did but names were not part of the additional ones so it is hard to isolate them by more than description I am afraid.
Like Post
12-24-2014, 09:46 PM
I don't remember if this was reported previously so here goes. Silver collection quest - Chayton is asking for Ben's Justice and Daimyo's Reply. The quest sign appears over AZ for Ben's - since things do show up in odd places when part of a quest I played AZ multiple times and finally went to MT where I knew it should be. That did it, found Ben's in MT and the quest sign over AZ went away.
Like Post
01-04-2016, 11:36 AM
Secret Library and the mysterious painting...
I've got a painting that shows up in the top left corner of the screen (as if I'm supposed to grab it and put it somewhere) when I go to the Secret Library in Washington.

I'm able to grab the painting (it's one I have previously found for the AES) but I can't seem to figure out where I'm supposed to place it in the scene.

Any ideas?
Like Post
01-04-2016, 01:48 PM
(01-04-2016 11:36 AM)jtolb65 Wrote:  I've got a painting that shows up in the top left corner of the screen (as if I'm supposed to grab it and put it somewhere) when I go to the Secret Library in Washington.

I'm able to grab the painting (it's one I have previously found for the AES) but I can't seem to figure out where I'm supposed to place it in the scene.

Any ideas?
Hi jtolb65! That's a minor bug wherein inventory items that you have already used still continue to appear on the upper left corner. But don't worry, it won't affect any other quest. Sorry for the confusion.
Like Post
01-29-2016, 10:55 AM
Haven't received any quests in a long time. The only one I have right now is to buy an Egyptian necklace for the cat. I don't own the cat and it costs 120 gold bars!! Am I stuck until I've actually bought that necklace?

I've been focusing on unlocking all mini-games in the various shops. One left there, but still...this is becoming a slog.
Like Post
01-29-2016, 01:19 PM
(01-29-2016 10:55 AM)jtolb65 Wrote:  Haven't received any quests in a long time. The only one I have right now is to buy an Egyptian necklace for the cat. I don't own the cat and it costs 120 gold bars!! Am I stuck until I've actually bought that necklace?

I've been focusing on unlocking all mini-games in the various shops. One left there, but still...this is becoming a slog.

Have you done any airplane quests and unlocked the World HOs? They should become available after completing the AES painting quests.

New quests and other game content are usually added through game updates but as previously announced, the difficult decision has been made to make no further updates to this game. The full announcement has been posted on the Big Fish Games forum:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/406987.page

However, we've also included seasonal events in the final update. The next one coming up would be the Valentines event, so you can look forward to new quests for that. Smile
Like Post
01-29-2016, 02:37 PM
(01-29-2016 01:19 PM)Monika Wrote:  
(01-29-2016 10:55 AM)jtolb65 Wrote:  Haven't received any quests in a long time. The only one I have right now is to buy an Egyptian necklace for the cat. I don't own the cat and it costs 120 gold bars!! Am I stuck until I've actually bought that necklace?

Have you done any airplane quests and unlocked the World HOs? They should become available after completing the AES painting quests.

New quests and other game content are usually added through game updates but as previously announced, the difficult decision has been made to make no further updates to this game. The full announcement has been posted on the Big Fish Games forum:

However, we've also included seasonal events in the final update. The next one coming up would be the Valentines event, so you can look forward to new quests for that. Smile

That's my point. I can't unlock the airplane and world HOs.

I've gotten three of the hidden painting quests which I've completed some time ago, but haven't received any more. All I'm getting is the daily timed quests and the one mentioned above about the cat's necklace.
Like Post
01-29-2016, 03:46 PM
(01-29-2016 02:37 PM)jtolb65 Wrote:  
(01-29-2016 01:19 PM)Monika Wrote:  

That's my point. I can't unlock the airplane and world HOs.

I've gotten three of the hidden painting quests which I've completed some time ago, but haven't received any more. All I'm getting is the daily timed quests and the one mentioned above about the cat's necklace.

Ah, there are 14 paintings in total, so if you've only gotten 3, there are 11 more left to find. Smile The quests to find each painting won't appear until you find the AES collectibles. You can go to the AES tab on the Collections screen.

Other players have compiled a list of where to find the AES collectibles here: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/284854.page

Once you complete a AES collection, you'll find a clue to where you can find the painting. It must be a specific HO and mode.
You can also find a list here: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/285603.page

Later on when you complete the quest series for the paintings, you'll unlock quests for blueprints and the world HOs.

Guide to blueprint quests: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/342445.page
Guide to airplane quests: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/344199.page

Just sharing the links for your reference, but you are free to discover them on your own. Hope this helps! Smile
Like Post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)