Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New pets
09-30-2014, 02:54 PM
New pets
Hello Monika,

just dowloaded and installed the update, version 2.0. I just loved the gift from queen Sophia, a little blue bird. And the egg in skycrystal atrium will be a pet in the future?

Angela
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
09-30-2014, 07:51 PM
RE: New pets
(09-30-2014 02:54 PM)AngelaSophia Wrote:  Hello Monika,

just dowloaded and installed the update, version 2.0. I just loved the gift from queen Sophia, a little blue bird. And the egg in skycrystal atrium will be a pet in the future?

Angela

Hi Angela! Glad you loved it! As for the egg in Skycrystal Atrium, we cannot reveal yet. But please stay tuned for upcoming updates. Big Grin
Like Post
10-01-2014, 02:20 PM
I was just wondering. In another thread, where we could put down our thoughts for game improvements, I mentioned it would be nice to get some more different pets.
Is that why we got this bird, or did you plan this before we put down the ideas?
And maybe silly question, what kind of bird is our new pet? I don't know anymore if this was mentioned when we got the bird from the gueen.

Thanks, Angela
Like Post
10-01-2014, 06:13 PM
(10-01-2014 02:20 PM)AngelaSophia Wrote:  I was just wondering. In another thread, where we could put down our thoughts for game improvements, I mentioned it would be nice to get some more different pets.
Is that why we got this bird, or did you plan this before we put down the ideas?
And maybe silly question, what kind of bird is our new pet? I don't know anymore if this was mentioned when we got the bird from the gueen.

Thanks, Angela

We do try to include player's suggestions in the game and we'll see if we can add more pets in the future. Big Grin The new pet bird is a hoopoe, found across Afro-Eurasia. Smile
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Monika's post:
AngelaSophia
10-02-2014, 01:19 AM
(10-01-2014 06:13 PM)Monika Wrote:  
(10-01-2014 02:20 PM)AngelaSophia Wrote:  I was just wondering. In another thread, where we could put down our thoughts for game improvements, I mentioned it would be nice to get some more different pets.

Thanks, Angela

We do try to include player's suggestions in the game and we'll see if we can add more pets in the future. Big Grin The new pet bird is a hoopoe, found across Afro-Eurasia. Smile

And here I thought it was just a fantasy based bluejay , but it really is cute Smile (and I personally called mine Jay because that's what it reminded me of.)
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spirit_of_Auron's post:
Monika
10-02-2014, 11:59 AM
(10-02-2014 01:19 AM)Spirit_of_Auron Wrote:  

Thanks, Angela

And here I thought it was just a fantasy based bluejay , but it really is cute Smile (and I personally called mine Jay because that's what it reminded me of.)

That's cute! And a bit funny too, since one of the Zappers is named Jay. (He's not on the Awakening team though). Smile
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Monika's post:
AngelaSophia
10-03-2014, 01:28 AM
(10-02-2014 11:59 AM)Monika Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 01:19 AM)Spirit_of_Auron Wrote:  

Thanks, Angela

That's cute! And a bit funny too, since one of the Zappers is named Jay. (He's not on the Awakening team though). Smile

That's pretty cool, I didn't know one of the Zappers was named Jay, that's pretty Awesome Smile
Like Post
03-13-2015, 05:06 AM
If you reset the game and start from 0, are you going to get the new pet, Hoopoe, or it was a nupdate gift?
Like Post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)