Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Moonfell wood NEW FREEZE issue with IOS8
10-26-2014, 02:18 PM
Sad Moonfell wood NEW FREEZE issue with IOS8
Hi Admin,

I am a big fan of Awakening Series.
Unfortunately, there is a new FREEZE issue with iOS8(so far 8.0 and 8.1) i think.
1. It was ok with iOS 6 and iOS 7
2. Reinstalling the application didn't solve this issue
3. Restarting the phone didn't solve this issue.

The FREEZE point is : (the Sun and Moon gate- with the striped red-headed snake).
Once you enter to this place, the game stop functioning.
1. Screen movement function is ok i guess: the gate lightens up once a while, the fairy sparkles once a while..
2. Nothing else is working. No menu working. I can not go back. Can not open the Note. Can not open the menu. Can not move collected items. No touching menu is available.
3. I can close it by HOME button. And uninstall/ reinstall. But it stops at exact same point.

JFYI information, I have tried it on iPod, iPhone, iPad.
Same issue can be reproduced on all device.
Please fix it.

Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes annadona's post:
Adoreshog
10-27-2014, 02:55 PM
RE: Moonfell wood NEW FREEZE issue with IOS8
Hi @annadona! Thank you for playing Awakening: Moonfell Wood and for bringing this to our attention. We'll see if we can reproduce the bug on our end and work with Big Fish to figure out how we can help. Sorry for the trouble! If there are any developments on your end, please let us know too. Thank you!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Monika's post:
Adoreshog
10-29-2014, 04:42 PM
Hi again @annadona! It seems that the iOS 8 issue is affecting several games from Big Fish, not just Boomzap's but other titles as well (mostly older ones). It will take some time to fix this, but we'll let you know if we have some news on this matter. Thank you for pointing this out!
01-11-2015, 09:02 PM
(10-29-2014 04:42 PM)Monika Wrote:  Hi again @annadona! It seems that the iOS 8 issue is affecting several games from Big Fish, not just Boomzap's but other titles as well (mostly older ones). It will take some time to fix this, but we'll let you know if we have some news on this matter. Thank you for pointing this out!

I am having this exact same issue on my new iPad air 2, screen frozen at same point. Reloaded game, no effect, latest OS.
Please advise, this has apparently been happening for several months.
01-12-2015, 01:25 PM
(01-11-2015 09:02 PM)Jheston Wrote:  
(10-29-2014 04:42 PM)Monika Wrote:  Hi again @annadona! It seems that the iOS 8 issue is affecting several games from Big Fish, not just Boomzap's but other titles as well (mostly older ones). It will take some time to fix this, but we'll let you know if we have some news on this matter. Thank you for pointing this out!

I am having this exact same issue on my new iPad air 2, screen frozen at same point. Reloaded game, no effect, latest OS.
Please advise, this has apparently been happening for several months.

Hi Jheston! Really sorry about this. As mentioned, it's an issue with iOS8 affecting older games released by Big Fish. Unfortunately we are unable to provide an immediate solution for this, but we have informed Big Fish and hopefully they would be able to resolve this soon. Right now we can only suggest playing the older games on older versions on iOS. Again, we're sorry for the trouble.
01-21-2015, 05:26 AM
Is there any news on when big fish will have this fixed???
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mbrancherwife's post:
Adoreshog
01-21-2015, 01:55 PM
(01-21-2015 05:26 AM)Mbrancherwife Wrote:  Is there any news on when big fish will have this fixed???

Hi Mbrancherwife! Unfortunately we don't have any news yet from Big Fish about the fix. Feel free to get in touch with Big Fish Customer Support, in case they may have more info. We'll also coordinate with them internally and see if there are any updates.
01-28-2015, 10:27 AM
Any news on this bug? Are your developers working on this issue?
01-28-2015, 04:06 PM
(01-28-2015 10:27 AM)Adoreshog Wrote:  Any news on this bug? Are your developers working on this issue?

Hi Adoreshog! Since this is not a Boomzap-specific bug, we are unable to share any news about its status. Big Fish is already aware of the iOS8 problem but has not yet shared a timeline on when any fixes will be available. We do apologize for not being able to provide an immediate solution and other concrete details about this issue.
02-07-2015, 06:49 AM
I installed this game on my new iPad air yesterday and it's frozen in the same place too.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)