Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Moonfell wood NEW FREEZE issue with IOS8
02-17-2015, 09:48 AM
RE: Moonfell wood NEW FREEZE issue with IOS8
I am also having problem with Awakening Moonfell Wood at the snake puzzle. My difficulty is exactly as described by user annadonna on 10-25-14: The FREEZE point is : (the Sun and Moon gate- with the striped red-headed snake).
Once you enter to this place, the game stop functioning.
1. Screen movement function is ok i guess: the gate lightens up once a while, the fairy sparkles once a while..
2. Nothing else is working. No menu working. I can not go back. Can not open the Note. Can not open the menu. Can not move collected items. No touching menu is available.
Has this issue been addressed and resolved? Please advise! I love the game along with others in the series. Thank you for your attention to this matter...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2015, 04:19 PM
(02-17-2015 09:48 AM)Spartan2dn Wrote:  I am also having problem with Awakening Moonfell Wood at the snake puzzle. My difficulty is exactly as described by user annadonna on 10-25-14: The FREEZE point is : (the Sun and Moon gate- with the striped red-headed snake).
Once you enter to this place, the game stop functioning.
1. Screen movement function is ok i guess: the gate lightens up once a while, the fairy sparkles once a while..
2. Nothing else is working. No menu working. I can not go back. Can not open the Note. Can not open the menu. Can not move collected items. No touching menu is available.
Has this issue been addressed and resolved? Please advise! I love the game along with others in the series. Thank you for your attention to this matter...

Hi Spartan! Unfortunately we still do not have any details on when this issue will be resolved. As mentioned to other players, we advise getting in touch with Big Fish Customer Support. Hopefully they will have more information about this.
03-05-2015, 01:17 PM
(01-11-2015 09:02 PM)Jheston Wrote:  
(10-29-2014 04:42 PM)Monika Wrote:  Hi again @annadona! It seems that the iOS 8 issue is affecting several games from Big Fish, not just Boomzap's but other titles as well (mostly older ones). It will take some time to fix this, but we'll let you know if we have some news on this matter. Thank you for pointing this out!

I am having this exact same issue on my new iPad air 2, screen frozen at same point. Reloaded game, no effect, latest OS.
Please advise, this has apparently been happening for several months.

I have a frozen game also on moonfell wood. What is the latest news? Or is this the way new ownership of big fish is going to operate?

dee
03-05-2015, 02:06 PM
Exclamation RE: Moonfell wood NEW FREEZE issue with IOS8
Hello @deevpollen and everyone who is experiencing freezes in Moonfell Wood (and other earlier HOPAs)!

As of the moment, we still don't have any news on the status of this issue. Please direct your questions to the Customer Service team at Big Fish Games - they are now handling all support requests for our hidden object games. You may reach them here: http://www.bigfishgames.com/help
07-16-2015, 12:49 PM
Both the first game and moonfell woods keep freezing on my iPod.
07-16-2015, 03:07 PM
(07-16-2015 12:49 PM)GLindsey Wrote:  Both the first game and moonfell woods keep freezing on my iPod.

Hi GLindsey! I'm really sorry about the freeze issues in these games. As previously mentioned, Big Fish Games is aware of this and we are unable to resolve it from our end. Feel free to get in touch with their Customer Support team here: http://www.bigfishgames.com/help
08-09-2015, 12:48 AM
Do we know when the freeze in moo fell wood will be fixed? It has been this way for months now thank you.
08-11-2015, 04:51 PM
(08-09-2015 12:48 AM)Kwoodruff51 Wrote:  Do we know when the freeze in moo fell wood will be fixed? It has been this way for months now thank you.

Hi Kwoodruff51! Sorry for the long wait, but unfortunately this is beyond our control. The fixes can only be implemented by our publisher, Big Fish Games, and we don't have any details on its progress. Our apologies for not being able to help.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)