Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
About the Update
12-09-2014, 10:46 PM
RE: About the Update
(12-09-2014 01:46 PM)Monika Wrote:  Hello everyone!

We're sorry for the delay on the update but we have handed it off to our publishers who are making sure to give you the best quality game as possible. Rest assured that the new update has a lot of new content for everyone to enjoy. Thank you all for your patience!

-From the Antique Road Trip team

Oh, I hope it is released soon. While in real life I try not to say I told you so, I am afraid I am going to relish in saying it this time, unless my kinder self prevails!

Sure hoping that snow is in the forecast, my poor little snowmen look kinda sad as I mow around them. <w>
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes OddlyEnuh's post:
Spirit_of_Auron
12-13-2014, 04:09 PM
Add me to the list of people who have run out of patience. Although I've been in and out of the game the past 24 hours, sending keys and trying in vain to win my daily quest, I wasn't logged in at the top of the hour and my daily reward just got set back to day 1.

How long have we been waiting for this bug to be fixed? Totally disgusted.
Like Post
12-14-2014, 03:17 PM
(12-13-2014 04:09 PM)TiramaSue Wrote:  Add me to the list of people who have run out of patience. Although I've been in and out of the game the past 24 hours, sending keys and trying in vain to win my daily quest, I wasn't logged in at the top of the hour and my daily reward just got set back to day 1.

How long have we been waiting for this bug to be fixed? Totally disgusted.

I sincerely apologize in behalf of the team for the delay. May I know on which platform you are experiencing the bug with the daily rewards? Is it on the PC or the iPad?
Like Post
12-14-2014, 04:55 PM
Monica, it's on the PC. It's been reported already by many people on the BF forum and possibly here as well.

Frankly, the game ceased to be fun a long time ago. The auction daily quests has become mind-numbing, and I'm somebody who used to enjoy playing the auction. I thought there were "only" going to 120 auction dq's, but they keep coming. Only now there much less people playing the game and the chances of finding the items listed, never mind at fair market value, are almost non-existent.

I wasn't wiling to set an alarm clock to remind me to check in on the o'clock to get my daily reward when I was at max level, I'm sure not willing to do that at level 1 day 1 to receive 5 coins. And if you're a couple minutes late, there's nothing to do for nearly an hour while you wait for the game to decide to take attendance and mark you present.

So if there's no daily reward (or only 5 coins because you keep getting sent back to day 1) unless you check in on the hour and there's no content, why should people bother playing this game?
Like Post
12-16-2014, 03:40 AM
FYI - this bug was reported in this thread. Supposedly it's going to be fixed in the next update. However, when the update kept getting pushed back, it might have been nice to have had an update that just fixed bugs as a sign of good faith.

http://forum.boomzap.com/showthread.php?tid=2359
Like Post
12-16-2014, 04:09 PM
Hi @TiramaSue, yes this will be fixed in the next update. We would have loved to released an update with bug fixes sooner, but unfortunately release schedules are not within our control. Sad I know we've said countless apologies for the delay, and again we ask for your patience. We hope you understand!
Like Post
12-17-2014, 12:40 AM
Monika-

It is very hard to wait for us old timers on this game, especially when we cannot even express ourselves in the forum on Big Fish. If it doesn't have anything to do with the game they delete it. Some of them had some beautiful artwork going and then thoughts for the day, and then one came back and let them know what she thought about 6 months waiting for an update, which is what it will be this week. Anyone who agreed with her got a warning that they could be subjected to actions because of not following forums rules. We are only trying to pass the time until you and Big Fish come through with the updates. Like I said before, the only Boom Zap game I still have on my computer is ART. I have deleted all my other ones. Even though I purchased some of them. I am very disappointed. I know you and Chris are doing what you can but I am working on getting rid of my inventory.
Like Post
12-18-2014, 03:44 AM
(12-17-2014 12:40 AM)ldehaan1 Wrote:  Monika-

It is very hard to wait for us old timers on this game, especially when we cannot even express ourselves in the forum on Big Fish. If it doesn't have anything to do with the game they delete it. Some of them had some beautiful artwork going and then thoughts for the day, and then one came back and let them know what she thought about 6 months waiting for an update, which is what it will be this week. Anyone who agreed with her got a warning that they could be subjected to actions because of not following forums rules. We are only trying to pass the time until you and Big Fish come through with the updates. Like I said before, the only Boom Zap game I still have on my computer is ART. I have deleted all my other ones. Even though I purchased some of them. I am very disappointed. I know you and Chris are doing what you can but I am working on getting rid of my inventory.

Hi ldehaan1, unfortunately I am unable to answer for Big Fish regarding their forum guidelines, but please know that you are free to express yourself here in the Boomzap forum, as long as they follow the rules. Off-topic posts which do not violate the guidelines will not be deleted, but moved to the appropriate forum, like the Chit and Chat subforum we have created for that purpose. I know the update is really taking a while, and we're hoping to release it soon. We have a target date for release, which unfortunately I cannot disclose, but I humbly ask that you wait a little more and hope that you'll enjoy what we have prepared in this upcoming update. Thank you again for staying with us this long and patiently waiting during the past months.
Like Post
12-19-2014, 12:47 AM
Monika- I am sorry but you sound just like Big Fish. I have other games that I can change my name and play over and over. ART, I cannot do that with one computer. Yes we have more than one, but the other one is my husbands and he is on it all day. We both have our own and I don't like the way his is set up and he does not like Windows 8.1 so he would be lost on mine. I have had it with the keys, the auctions and mowing grass. I hate listening to the news all day on TV, which my husband has on but lately, it has become more enjoyable than this game. I cannot believe I just said that. But I used to love your games. The art was so much better than any other game I played. But with all the other games I played they got to involved and each wanted more money invested and with our health issues we just couldn't afford it. So I love y ou games, but I cannot I built enough coin up in this one to take me through. But I am giving up. Even though on the forum they have asked me not too. I am going to slip into oblivion
Like Post
12-22-2014, 10:17 PM
I, too - one of your most loyal fans! - have stopped playing actively for the moment, as there seems little or no point in the auctions or the daily bonus and there is nothing else to do. However, I still do not see this as quitting or abandoning the game as such, just as a temporary lull until the update and I have not deleted it. I still don't feel at all negative about the wait, as I am confident that the new version will be well worth it.
So thank you again Monika for your assurance that it really won't be long now - good to know that a date is in the pipeline at long last.
Like Post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)