Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some possible issues w/ the latest update (1/5/15)
01-08-2015, 05:46 AM
RE: Some possible issues w/ the latest update (1/5/15)
I played 'Apple Orchard-Washington' and I reached the second level (the second trophy) and it would not play in the photo mode, only in the written one.

Also, I played the 'Sculpting Studio - Tennessee' and the item I received are the same one as I got in the 'Train Roundhouse - Colorado '. It's this part of the game? There are 3 new collection sets, I think that Sculpting Studio was suppose to give us the items for the Printing Press collection.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
01-08-2015, 07:32 AM
(01-07-2015 06:17 PM)Monika Wrote:  @Spirit_of_Auron By any chance do you have any town decorations that may be covering the Wharf? We will check this on our end.

I did initially, but I had removed them and it didn't do any good in terms of getting it to behave, it acted the same with or without decorations.
Like Post
01-08-2015, 08:53 AM
(01-08-2015 12:23 AM)Monika Wrote:  
(01-07-2015 10:02 PM)Nana Loona Wrote:  
(01-07-2015 06:17 PM)Monika Wrote:  @Nana Loona Were you able to access this miniscene before? When did it start becoming inaccessible?
As for the new quests, yes we are working on the fix for this.

Monika, Yes, I was able to access this mini-scene before the update. Yesterday was the first time I could not access it. Also, I need to tell you it was silhouette mode and not fast shopper. I rechecked this morning. Thanks for looking into the problem and for all your help.

Thanks for the additional info! Does it only happen in Silhouette mode consistently, and not in other modes? Have you tried accessing it again?

Well, it turns out I can get into the shelves. I have to move the cursor above the elephant instead of beside him like I used to, but I can get in. I tried all modes and it works. Phew! I'm so glad because this is one of my favorite scenes with my absolutely favorite music!
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nana Loona's post:
Monika
01-08-2015, 10:27 AM
Monika,

Like another member here, my Sculpting Studio offers the same collectibles as the Train Roundhouse. Should one of these be for the printing press collectibles?

Also, my daily quests are still to win items in the auction house. When will they start reflecting the quest series for "Setting Up the Airplane"?

I know you must sometimes dread the updates...they are so fun but inevitably, there are bugs to work out. For a free game, this is exceptional and has brought me a lot of fun game-time. Thank you for working out the bugs!

cj
Like Post
01-08-2015, 01:06 PM
(01-08-2015 10:27 AM)OLDandGOLD Wrote:  Monika,

Like another member here, my Sculpting Studio offers the same collectibles as the Train Roundhouse. Should one of these be for the printing press collectibles?

Also, my daily quests are still to win items in the auction house. When will they start reflecting the quest series for "Setting Up the Airplane"?

I know you must sometimes dread the updates...they are so fun but inevitably, there are bugs to work out. For a free game, this is exceptional and has brought me a lot of fun game-time. Thank you for working out the bugs!

cj

Hi CJ! We're still working on the fix for the quests, the items in the new cities, and the printing press collectibles. Really sorry for all the bugs. If anything changes on your end, please let us know. Thank you!
Like Post
01-08-2015, 02:29 PM
I have an update for you @Monika

Seems that i can get into the wharf the normal way if I click dead center on the door in the button, it won't accept it otherwise in any other spot of the button, so it's looking like the button itself is becoming picky. I don't know why, but I'm just glad that it's not as much as an annoyance as it was getting when I was testing it out. Now just for the quests to pop up for me, then I'd be one happy girl XD.
Like Post
01-08-2015, 03:43 PM
(01-08-2015 02:29 PM)Spirit_of_Auron Wrote:  I have an update for you @Monika

Seems that i can get into the wharf the normal way if I click dead center on the door in the button, it won't accept it otherwise in any other spot of the button, so it's looking like the button itself is becoming picky. I don't know why, but I'm just glad that it's not as much as an annoyance as it was getting when I was testing it out. Now just for the quests to pop up for me, then I'd be one happy girl XD.

Hmm thanks for that info! As for the quests - there should have been a fix through the server but it seems not everyone is getting it yet. The team is checking it out and hopefully we'll be able to resolve this soon.
Like Post
01-08-2015, 04:09 PM
You're welcome, Yeah I'd seen about the fix on the BFG forums, but I was one of those that it just didn't seem to take on. I keep reopening my game every so often hoping it'll be nice and pop them up.
Like Post
01-08-2015, 07:24 PM
After we fixed the planes, will get more quests or it's the last one?
Like Post
01-09-2015, 02:16 AM
The Ice Cream Parlor finished customizing didn't register on the achievements. And the museum is still showing 2400+ hours before it's finished customizing. But I did get quests.
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes TiramaSue's post:
Sandge

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)