Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some possible issues w/ the latest update (1/5/15)
01-09-2015, 10:37 AM
RE: Some possible issues w/ the latest update (1/5/15)
Colorado and Tennessee give the same items again. At one point, it was fine, but now it's back to giving the same items and no quests-that's unless last quest is fixing the plane.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
01-09-2015, 12:14 PM
Since the new update everyday when I enter the arcade, it takes 2 pieces of gold from me, and since I may get gold every three days I am already severly in the hole. What gives?
Like Post
01-09-2015, 12:54 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2015 06:32 PM by andromedon.)
To Whom It May Concern:

I am not receving the Airplane quests, nor am I able to reach the plane. If I click on the plane parked on the pier nothing happens. If I click on the plane in the circle down on the left hand corner I get the message: "Finish up the quest series 'Setting up the Airplane' to unlock the world map."

Shoveling the snow doesn't earn any coins now in any of the three shopping areas. Also the last two cities stateside that opened up have the same items to look for from the 'Cavalry' group: "Train Roundhouse - Como, Colorado & Sculpting Studio - Nashville, Tennessee". There is no way to find the 'Printing Press' items. I am also loosing gold in the arcade ( 1 gold star in the middle slot machine).

There is also a problem with the new bank screen. In the previous version you clicked on the large square and got a listing of what was in the bundle and clicked on the price button to purchase the bundle. With the update no matter where you click, you automatically go to the in-game store to purchase the bundle with no chance to see what is in the bundle.

Thank you for your kind attention,

Andromedon
Like Post
01-10-2015, 12:32 AM
(01-08-2015 05:46 AM)LauraE Wrote:  I played 'Apple Orchard-Washington' and I reached the second level (the second trophy) and it would not play in the photo mode, only in the written one.

Hi LauraE, sorry I missed this question! It unlocks upon the 3rd level, when you have two trophies.
And yes, there are a lot more quests after fixing the plane. Please explore the AES Museum. Though there are currently issues with the game affecting some players in downloading the patch which we recently released that contains the fix for quests not triggering. Sorry about this.
Like Post
01-10-2015, 12:38 AM
(01-09-2015 12:54 PM)andromedon Wrote:  To Whom It May Concern:

I am not receving the Airplane quests, nor am I able to reach the plane. If I click on the plane parked on the pier nothing happens. If I click on the plane in the circle down on the left hand corner I get the message: "Finish up the quest series 'Setting up the Airplane' to unlock the world map."

Shoveling the snow doesn't earn any coins now in any of the three shopping areas. Also the last two cities stateside that opened up have the same items to look for from the 'Cavalry' group: "Train Roundhouse - Como, Colorado & Sculpting Studio - Nashville, Tennessee". There is no way to find the 'Printing Press' items. I am also loosing gold in the arcade ( 1 gold star in the middle slot machine).

There is also a problem with the new bank screen. In the previous version you clicked on the large square and got a listing of what was in the bundle and clicked on the price button to purchase the bundle. With the update no matter where you click, you automatically go to the in-game store to purchase the bundle with no chance to see what is in the bundle.

Andromedon

Hi andromedon! After receiving bug reports about the update, we have released a patch (through the server) that should fix the problems with quests not triggering, items/collectibles from the new USA HOs, and building upgrade timers. Though it seems that the quests aren't appearing for some users, and we are continuing to work on how to resolve this. Again, sorry for the trouble!

P.S. Shovelling snow only earns you only 1 coin, so is it possible that the change in amount was not too noticeable?
Like Post
01-10-2015, 05:36 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2015 05:38 AM by Sandge.)
I also have problems. I have not gotten any of the quests for the plane. I know others who have had the plane quests for day. Is there a trick I am not doing?

Add me to the list of people not getting plane quests.

Sandge
Like Post
01-10-2015, 01:03 PM
(01-10-2015 05:36 AM)Sandge Wrote:  I also have problems. I have not gotten any of the quests for the plane. I know others who have had the plane quests for day. Is there a trick I am not doing?

Add me to the list of people not getting plane quests.

Sandge

No, it's not you. The quests just stopped. Some of managed to repair the plane, but that's about it.
It was working fine, but then it's like it went back to the initial problems.
Like Post
01-10-2015, 03:06 PM
I have quests, but once I hit a quest requiring me enter the museum, I have a big problem. I'm not paying 2840 in gold (not that I have it) to speed up that building. So I'll wait and see which comes first, an update to correct bugs, or April 19 (99 days from now) when the building will be finished.
Like Post
01-10-2015, 07:32 PM
(01-10-2015 12:32 AM)Monika Wrote:  
(01-08-2015 05:46 AM)LauraE Wrote:  I played 'Apple Orchard-Washington' and I reached the second level (the second trophy) and it would not play in the photo mode, only in the written one.

Hi LauraE, sorry I missed this question! It unlocks upon the 3rd level, when you have two trophies.
And yes, there are a lot more quests after fixing the plane. Please explore the AES Museum. Though there are currently issues with the game affecting some players in downloading the patch which we recently released that contains the fix for quests not triggering. Sorry about this.
I have three trophies, and only the fast shopping mode is working.
I'm updating the AES Museum. Do I need to enter the museum to trigger the other quests, or they should've appear after I finished the plain? I'm asking so I can make sure it's not a bug, and if I need to enter the museum, I'll try do something else until I can do that.
Like Post
01-10-2015, 08:22 PM
(01-10-2015 12:38 AM)Monika Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 12:54 PM)andromedon Wrote:  To Whom It May Concern:

Andromedon

Hi andromedon! After receiving bug reports about the update, we have released a patch (through the server) that should fix the problems with quests not triggering, items/collectibles from the new USA HOs, and building upgrade timers. Though it seems that the quests aren't appearing for some users, and we are continuing to work on how to resolve this. Again, sorry for the trouble!

P.S. Shovelling snow only earns you only 1 coin, so is it possible that the change in amount was not too noticeable?

Monika,

I just logged on a few minutes ago and I received a quest asking for film and a couple of other things but no Plane Quests yet. But yesterday I purchased the Koi flags on the wharf and that enabled me to access the Wharf and Plane. It seems like unless the Koi flags are present there's no way to access the Wharf or Plane.

I'm still waiting for the glitch fixes hopefully before I fall too far behind or before Valentines Day, Undecided

Andromedon
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes andromedon's post:
Sandge

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)