Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some possible issues w/ the latest update (1/5/15)
01-10-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: Some possible issues w/ the latest update (1/5/15)
Hey Monika,
I too am having these problems. How do you get to the server to download the patch and see if it works? Any help is appreciated.
Ed

(01-10-2015 08:22 PM)andromedon Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 12:38 AM)Monika Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 12:54 PM)andromedon Wrote:  To Whom It May Concern:

I am not receving the Airplane quests, nor am I able to reach the plane. If I click on the plane parked on the pier nothing happens. If I click on the plane in the circle down on the left hand corner I get the message: "Finish up the quest series 'Setting up the Airplane' to unlock the world map."

Shoveling the snow doesn't earn any coins now in any of the three shopping areas. Also the last two cities stateside that opened up have the same items to look for from the 'Cavalry' group: "Train Roundhouse - Como, Colorado & Sculpting Studio - Nashville, Tennessee". There is no way to find the 'Printing Press' items. I am also loosing gold in the arcade ( 1 gold star in the middle slot machine).

There is also a problem with the new bank screen. In the previous version you clicked on the large square and got a listing of what was in the bundle and clicked on the price button to purchase the bundle. With the update no matter where you click, you automatically go to the in-game store to purchase the bundle with no chance to see what is in the bundle.

Thank you for your kind attention,

Andromedon

Hi andromedon! After receiving bug reports about the update, we have released a patch (through the server) that should fix the problems with quests not triggering, items/collectibles from the new USA HOs, and building upgrade timers. Though it seems that the quests aren't appearing for some users, and we are continuing to work on how to resolve this. Again, sorry for the trouble!

P.S. Shovelling snow only earns you only 1 coin, so is it possible that the change in amount was not too noticeable?

Monika,

I just logged on a few minutes ago and I received a quest asking for film and a couple of other things but no Plane Quests yet. But yesterday I purchased the Koi flags on the wharf and that enabled me to access the Wharf and Plane. It seems like unless the Koi flags are present there's no way to access the Wharf or Plane.

I'm still waiting for the glitch fixes hopefully before I fall too far behind or before Valentines Day, Undecided

Andromedon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
01-11-2015, 01:25 AM
(01-10-2015 05:36 AM)Sandge Wrote:  I also have problems. I have not gotten any of the quests for the plane. I know others who have had the plane quests for day. Is there a trick I am not doing?

Add me to the list of people not getting plane quests.

Sandge

Now I have even more problems with the update. All I can do is play one town. In picky shopper mode, in the roundhouse, the comb is behind the sword. There is no way to click on it or get around it. The level is stuck where it is. Angry
In the Sculpture Studio, the cactus is behind something else dangling from the ceiling. I keep clicking. I use the hint and click. There is no way to get behind to click on the cactus. Quit and go back. Same issue. Cannot get through the level. Please help.Sad
Like Post
01-12-2015, 06:37 PM
I want to report a glitch in the Boat Builders HOS. Request for a Magnifying Glass cannot be completed. The game will not let me select it even though there is 2 of them in the scene. Pet doesnt work to find it either. I got it twice and had to exit the scene without finishing.
Like Post
01-12-2015, 08:11 PM
@TiramaSue We're still checking the issue about the building times. Sorry about that.

@byebyebirdy The issue with the slot machine is being fixed. Sorry for the gold you lost because of this bug.

@LauraE I'll ask the team to double-check the issue with Apple Orchard. As for the AES museum, you need to finish the airplane quest series first. Then there will be something new in the museum. Were you able to receive the quest to set up the plane?

@andromedon Noted on the koi flags. Thank you again for reporting this!

@Sandge We will check these. Sorry for all the problems you are experiencing.
Like Post
01-13-2015, 12:49 AM
Thank you.
You mentioned a patch but I haven't been able to find the link to it, Is this a patch for some of the issues with the 01/05/2015 update or some other issue.
Like Post
01-13-2015, 03:55 AM
Monika.
I updated the office in the museum since I had earned enough gold and got new quests and was moving along until I got to the automobile quests. When I clicked on go. It circled the auction, so first I bought one outright and that didn't work, so then I won one in the auction and it didn't update either, so I had to use gold to skip it. I had to do that on all the automobile quests. I have reported it BF but it cost me 25 gold plus the coin I used to buy it outright. I am not sure if I am supposed to be playing to get these or doing them at the auction because it circles the auction when you hit go in the quest.
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes ldehaan1's post:
jtolb65
01-13-2015, 12:58 PM
(01-13-2015 03:55 AM)ldehaan1 Wrote:  Monika.
I updated the office in the museum since I had earned enough gold and got new quests and was moving along until I got to the automobile quests. When I clicked on go. It circled the auction, so first I bought one outright and that didn't work, so then I won one in the auction and it didn't update either, so I had to use gold to skip it. I had to do that on all the automobile quests. I have reported it BF but it cost me 25 gold plus the coin I used to buy it outright. I am not sure if I am supposed to be playing to get these or doing them at the auction because it circles the auction when you hit go in the quest.

I just got the auto quest myself, if you go and obtain the items in game without the auctions they register fine. It's just not telling you where to find them at.(yeah finally got the quests and have only skipped the one for the mega truck as I"m still saving up for the one before that one as is)
Like Post
01-13-2015, 02:06 PM
@Monika I got my quests. I had to wait for the museum to be updated, and now I'm working on the new quests.
The Apple Orchard is stuck on the fast shopping mode while Train and the Sculpture give the same items. These two are the present problems.
Like Post
01-13-2015, 02:44 PM
@ibwink @byebyebirdy The patch should be automatically downloaded but there is an issue wherein not all players are able to reflect the fixes yet. There's no specific way to make the patch work, since the problem is with the game itself. It seems though that other players were able to make it work by uninstalling and reinstalling the game, but this is not a guaranteed fix. There's no need to download anything on your end. Hopefully we can resolve this soon.

As for the other concerns, I'm still checking with the team and will update you.
Like Post
01-14-2015, 12:49 AM
Okay, I have already uninstalled the game once since the update and reinstalled it, so I guess I will just wait, thank you
Like Post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)