Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some possible issues w/ the latest update (1/5/15)
02-25-2015, 06:03 AM
RE: Some possible issues w/ the latest update (1/5/15)
(02-24-2015 03:20 PM)Monika Wrote:  Hi everyone.
Please direct any issues to the Customer Service team at Big Fish Games - they are now handling all support requests for these games. You may reach them here: http://www.bigfishgames.com/help
Hey Monika - we love you! Does this mean you are shutting down? Have they given you the push?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
02-28-2015, 10:05 AM
(02-17-2015 01:19 PM)Monika Wrote:  
(02-15-2015 10:15 AM)byebyebirdy Wrote:  
(02-14-2015 02:42 AM)byebyebirdy Wrote:  
(02-13-2015 02:57 PM)Monika Wrote:  
(02-13-2015 01:10 PM)byebyebirdy Wrote:  I am trying to complete it within the quest calling for those blueprints, and I still say it is a glitch, when I play every mini game at least twice and some of them as often as 10 times and only have one blueprint piece to show for my efforts something is wring, I have completed three other blue print quests with no problem, so don't try to tell me I am wrong it is the game and I have seen other post about this particular quest that is where I got the ideal to click "hint" at the end of the game but that doesn't help either. What good would a screen shot do of the end of the mini game with the collected items or whatever you think I should take a screen shot of. I suppose there has been one patch so now the game designers figure they have done all they need to do instead of admitting there are still other problems. How many Teodi's are there in the game, if the quest tells me I need to go to Teodi's and I play Teodi's through about 180 needles and only have one blueprint piece what am I to believe.

The screenshot would help us point you to the specific minigame in Teodi's (level, title, and threads required) you need to play. If you would like us to help you with the solution to the blueprints puzzle, please go to the AES office in the museum, click on the desk, find the blueprint, and send us a screenshot. Feel free to post the screenshot here, or via email to antique@boomzap.com. It is up to you if you want to share it. If not, we recommend playing the minigames in chronological order. The droprate would vary depending on how many quests you have completed. It may take several plays before getting the blueprints to drop. As mentioned, completing the entire quest series would give you a higher percentage of finding them.
Forgot how to post a screen shot, thank you
I think I finally got the screenshot posted. Having used about 180 needles and playing each mini game at least 4 times and some of them about 10 time I now have two blueprint pieces I think they came from 1a and 3 at Teodi's tailor shop.

Can anyone help, I am out of envelopes after playing all of the mini games at Phillip's and still lack two pieces of the blueprint I don't have much gold to buy envelopes would like to know which mini games I need to get these two pieces, thank you

Based on your screenshot, the Knights of the Round Table blueprints that you already have are from Teodi's Minigame 1 (1 thread/ 1a) and Minigame 4 (4 threads). There will be one each in the rest of minigames, except Minigame 12 (18 threads), which has two blueprints.

As for Age of Exploration, you can find them in Philip's Minigame 2 (1 envelope/1b) and Minigame 11 (16 envelopes).

Hope this helps!
I found the last piece for Age of Exploration in Phillips Minigame 1b. I was awarded the blueprint piece in the minigame but it doesn't show up in blue print in museum. Is this a glitch?
Like Post
03-03-2015, 01:13 PM
(02-24-2015 03:20 PM)Monika Wrote:  Hi everyone.
Please direct any issues to the Customer Service team at Big Fish Games - they are now handling all support requests for these games. You may reach them here: http://www.bigfishgames.com/help

Why, what happened?
Like Post
03-04-2015, 09:58 PM
I love the newest update! However, the game still crashes when I try to go to the castle.
Also, I had the problem with disappearing resources previously, so hopefully that bug is fixed.
Like Post
02-09-2016, 12:59 PM
(01-15-2015 05:29 PM)Monika Wrote:  
(01-13-2015 03:55 AM)ldehaan1 Wrote:  Monika.
I updated the office in the museum since I had earned enough gold and got new quests and was moving along until I got to the automobile quests. When I clicked on go. It circled the auction, so first I bought one outright and that didn't work, so then I won one in the auction and it didn't update either, so I had to use gold to skip it. I had to do that on all the automobile quests. I have reported it BF but it cost me 25 gold plus the coin I used to buy it outright. I am not sure if I am supposed to be playing to get these or doing them at the auction because it circles the auction when you hit go in the quest.

Hi ldehaan1, did you receive any notification from the auction? You should be able to receive the item from the auction house through mail.

Any word on this. I'm on this quest right now and experiencing the same issue, but can't seem to find an answer in this forum. Did I miss it?
Like Post
02-09-2016, 01:07 PM
(02-09-2016 12:59 PM)jtolb65 Wrote:  
I updated the office in the museum since I had earned enough gold and got new quests and was moving along until I got to the automobile quests. When I clicked on go. It circled the auction, so first I bought one outright and that didn't work, so then I won one in the auction and it didn't update either, so I had to use gold to skip it. I had to do that on all the automobile quests. I have reported it BF but it cost me 25 gold plus the coin I used to buy it outright. I am not sure if I am supposed to be playing to get these or doing them at the auction because it circles the auction when you hit go in the quest.

Hi ldehaan1, did you receive any notification from the auction? You should be able to receive the item from the auction house through mail.

Any word on this. I'm on this quest right now and experiencing the same issue, but can't seem to find an answer in this forum. Did I miss it?

You should be able to receive the item from the auction house through mail. Usually, there are some delays caused by the server . Unfortunately, if this was caused by a bug, we were unable to fix it due to the decision with Big Fish Games to no longer make further updates for this game. We suggest getting in touch with them so they may help offset any losses caused by any issues encountered in the game.
Like Post
02-09-2016, 02:13 PM
(02-09-2016 01:07 PM)Monika Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 12:59 PM)jtolb65 Wrote:  

You should be able to receive the item from the auction house through mail. Usually, there are some delays caused by the server . Unfortunately, if this was caused by a bug, we were unable to fix it due to the decision with Big Fish Games to no longer make further updates for this game. We suggest getting in touch with them so they may help offset any losses caused by any issues encountered in the game.

I thought you WERE Big Fish Games. You have helped so many people over the last few years I think the Pope is going to have you canonized. Saint Monika! The statue will be epic. Peace.
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes jtolb65's post:
Monika

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)