Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
iPad version 1.4.1
01-27-2015, 09:17 PM
RE: iPad version 1.4.1
(01-25-2015 07:05 AM)Bwuerthele Wrote:  Ok - I have no quests but I never got the last tile to the goblin door, I still have 2 mini scenes that are locked in Goblin Mines and I have not gotten any relic pieces for gizmotek. I also cannot access Skyward castle.

Hi Bwuerthele! As mentioned in the other thread, we are adding a logging feature in the next update to help us identify what's causing the crashes you are experiencing. As for Goblin Mines, can you tell us which miniscenes you still have locked so we can check which quests you need to complete?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
02-17-2015, 03:04 PM
Lightbulb RE: iPad version 1.4.1
UndecidedUndecided mejgm.. I'm in the same boat
Monika, 71/72 is what's showing for me too
Only thing to do is keep dark chest happy.... Not fun....
Please hurry with the update!!
Like Post
02-17-2015, 04:22 PM
(02-17-2015 03:04 PM)ZinaC Wrote:  UndecidedUndecided mejgm.. I'm in the same boat
Monika, 71/72 is what's showing for me too
Only thing to do is keep dark chest happy.... Not fun....
Please hurry with the update!!

Hi ZinaC, we're hoping to release the iOS update soon. Our apologies for the delay.
Like Post
02-21-2015, 06:47 AM
I've lost a quest on my iPad game.

I had the quest regarding a letter from Queen Sophia, the one where she gives you the present of the little blue bird. I read the quest, but did not read the letter. I was saving it because I was trying to play the iPad game quests in something resembling the order things arrived for the PC.

The quest has disappeared. I KNOW I didn't accidentally tap on something and play that quest because the little bird is still not available to me.
Like Post
02-24-2015, 03:22 PM
Hi TiramaSue,
Please direct any issues to the Customer Service team at Big Fish Games - they are now handling all support requests for these games. You may reach them here: http://www.bigfishgames.com/help
Like Post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)