Awakening Kingdoms
Any news on when there will be an update?? Huh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like jjdsl@yahoo.com's post:
debbiedoesit, SpiritHunter
01-24-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: Awakening Kingdoms
I know! It seems like forever doesn't it?
Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like debbiedoesit's post:
SpiritHunter, jjdsl@yahoo.com
01-25-2015, 12:06 AM
Next millennium maybe ???
Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like SpiritHunter's post:
jjdsl@yahoo.com, debbiedoesit
01-25-2015, 07:35 AM
Never mind an update - would just like to have my problem fixed so I can play at all.... Waiting since beginning of January :-(
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Goosesgander's post:
SpiritHunter
01-26-2015, 05:27 AM
Anyone know if I can start a new game on ipad from level 1 without losing my coins & crystals? I have tried deleting the app & downloading again from BFG app to see if that would open the game at level 1, but that just takes me back to where the game was - which isn't working...
Like Post
01-26-2015, 09:33 AM
Hello all! You can call me Ide or Marie. I've been lurking until joining the forum today.

I hope we get an update soon. I saw in an old thread that updates tend to happen every 4 to 6 weeks. However, since then there was a ~two-month gap from Oct. 24 to Dec. 16 (date of the last update).

In conclusion, I have no clue either! Smile

There is sun and Spring and green forever
Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Ide's post:
SpiritHunter, jjdsl@yahoo.com, debbiedoesit
01-27-2015, 03:06 PM
Hello everyone!

We don't have any release schedule yet or other details about when a new update will be released for the PC version, but we are currently working on the next iPad/iPhone update which should include all the new content released in PC version 2.6. There is also no estimated date yet on when this be available, but we'll post here in the forum when it is. Smile
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Monika's post:
debbiedoesit
01-27-2015, 09:54 PM
(01-26-2015 05:27 AM)Goosesgander Wrote:  Anyone know if I can start a new game on ipad from level 1 without losing my coins & crystals? I have tried deleting the app & downloading again from BFG app to see if that would open the game at level 1, but that just takes me back to where the game was - which isn't working...

Hi Goosesgander! When you start a new game through Settings > New Game, all except your friend list will be reset including quest progress, player level, coins, crystal, collections, etc.
Like Post
01-28-2015, 05:24 AM
(01-27-2015 03:06 PM)Monika Wrote:  Hello everyone!

We don't have any release schedule yet or other details about when a new update will be released for the PC version, but we are currently working on the next iPad/iPhone update which should include all the new content released in PC version 2.6. There is also no estimated date yet on when this be available, but we'll post here in the forum when it is. Smile

Too bad, I'm all out of quests at the moment.
Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like AngelaSophia's post:
debbiedoesit, SpiritHunter
01-28-2015, 09:16 AM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2015 09:17 AM by Goosesgander.)
(01-27-2015 09:54 PM)Monika Wrote:  
(01-26-2015 05:27 AM)Goosesgander Wrote:  Anyone know if I can start a new game on ipad from level 1 without losing my coins & crystals? I have tried deleting the app & downloading again from BFG app to see if that would open the game at level 1, but that just takes me back to where the game was - which isn't working...

Hi Goosesgander! When you start a new game through Settings > New Game, all except your friend list will be reset including quest progress, player level, coins, crystal, collections, etc.

Thanks Monika - just wondered if I could start again without losing my coins & crystals as I am still unable to play - still waiting for my problem to be resolved Sad
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Goosesgander's post:
SpiritHunter

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)