Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
No white gloves for Margaret's house
01-26-2015, 10:16 AM
No white gloves for Margaret's house
I have had the quest to unlock the photo album at Margaret's house for a long time and have tried to play the game. It requires white gloves which I have not been able to get.

I was thinking that the quest to get the gloves may have got lost during the update process. I was on level 28-29 when the update was applied.

Love the game but have become frustrated that I can not successfully play Margaret's House.
Find all posts by this user
01-27-2015, 11:33 PM
RE: No white gloves for Margaret's house
(01-26-2015 10:16 AM)Brew63 Wrote:  I have had the quest to unlock the photo album at Margaret's house for a long time and have tried to play the game. It requires white gloves which I have not been able to get.

I was thinking that the quest to get the gloves may have got lost during the update process. I was on level 28-29 when the update was applied.

Love the game but have become frustrated that I can not successfully play Margaret's House.

Hi Brew63! Can you try visiting the Doll Shop HO to find the gloves again? Once you complete the quest for this, the gloves should appear in the upper left corner in Margaret's House and you can use this to unlock the miniscene. We have also implemented a fix wherein the game checks if you have already completed the quest, and gives you the item again if it is missing. Please try closing the game and visiting Margaret's HO again to see if the gloves will be added again. Sorry for the trouble!
01-28-2015, 06:56 PM
Thanks so much for you reply. Have now played the doll shop up to master level with no result, ie no white gloves. I am at level 37 and all my remaining quests are tied up with Margaret's House - any suggestions?

Really do love the game - but now appear to be at a stalemate.............
01-28-2015, 07:21 PM
(01-28-2015 06:56 PM)Brew63 Wrote:  Thanks so much for you reply. Have now played the doll shop up to master level with no result, ie no white gloves. I am at level 37 and all my remaining quests are tied up with Margaret's House - any suggestions?

Sorry to hear it didn't work. I've informed the team about this, sorry we are unable to provide an immediate fix. In the meantime, perhaps you can continue playing other quests in the game?
02-01-2015, 07:28 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2015 08:08 AM by shooter9325.)
(01-28-2015 07:21 PM)Monika Wrote:  
(01-28-2015 06:56 PM)Brew63 Wrote:  Thanks so much for you reply. Have now played the doll shop up to master level with no result, ie no white gloves. I am at level 37 and all my remaining quests are tied up with Margaret's House - any suggestions?

Sorry to hear it didn't work. I've informed the team about this, sorry we are unable to provide an immediate fix. In the meantime, perhaps you can continue playing other quests in the game?

I have the same problem as Brew63. Cannot find the gloves to open the photo album at Margaret's House. I got the quest to open the photo album, but did not get the quest to find the glove. I am on level 39. I PM OddlyEnuh in the ART forum and he said he found the gloves at the Doll House, South Dakota at CON. 10/15. So I went there and MASTER it at 20/50 and still could not find the gloves in the upper left hand corner. This is a big problem because it will not let me unlock any mini-scene In Margaret's House. So I cannot finish the quest. I MASTERED other cities without unlocking any mini-scenes. This is preventing me getting new quest to unlock these mini scene. We are not the only ones with this problem. I check the forum and there are other people with the same problem. I think it is a glitch. I posted here or maybe I should have started a new post with the same problem? Please HELP!!

Thank You, shooter
[-] The following 1 user Likes shooter9325's post:
korteruckmar
02-01-2015, 12:34 PM
Yes - add me to this list of NO GLOVES.

I've taken South Dakota to 12/20 Professional so far and not gloves.
I have Georgia available and the "unlock the old photo album", but everytime I go there I loss the 90 energy
because I do not have the gloves and have to 'X' out of it.

Version 1.810
Game name: St3ven

Any other suggestions?
02-01-2015, 01:30 PM
I just played through this quest again today, 1/31/15, on restarted second game. I did not have a problem with getting the gloves or the feather duster on the subsequent quest. This game was started 1/10/15.
02-01-2015, 01:37 PM
I think it had something to do with the last update
02-02-2015, 01:42 AM
(02-01-2015 01:37 PM)shooter9325 Wrote:  I think it had something to do with the last update

Perhaps it did but I had not played through these quests on my second game until after the update so it was not something that came across with the 1/15 update, to my way of thinking. Could be something further back, I downloaded the original game a couple days after it was released.

I am noticing a lot of things are getting reported as glitches and they aren't really. I am really intrigued about this one.
02-02-2015, 06:32 AM
You definitely need to have the specific quest to go and find the gloves before you can open the album. They will only appear in South Dakota after that quest has appeared - it is no good at all just going there and playing it without the actual quest. There are many instances of where the general instruction to open the locked area appears first and then you have to wait for a while before the precise quest appears as to where to go to get the necessary items. It seems odd that this quest has not yet appeared for some people.... unless the quest itself has got hidden.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)