Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
No white gloves for Margaret's house
02-02-2015, 06:39 AM
RE: No white gloves for Margaret's house
(02-01-2015 12:34 PM)Steverd Wrote:  Yes - add me to this list of NO GLOVES.

I've taken South Dakota to 12/20 Professional so far and not gloves.
I have Georgia available and the "unlock the old photo album", but everytime I go there I loss the 90 energy
because I do not have the gloves and have to 'X' out of it.

Version 1.810
Game name: St3ven

Any other suggestions?

This is exactly the problem I have!
Find all posts by this user
02-02-2015, 06:44 AM
(02-02-2015 06:39 AM)Brew63 Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 12:34 PM)Steverd Wrote:  Yes - add me to this list of NO GLOVES.

I've taken South Dakota to 12/20 Professional so far and not gloves.
I have Georgia available and the "unlock the old photo album", but everytime I go there I loss the 90 energy
because I do not have the gloves and have to 'X' out of it.

Version 1.810
Game name: St3ven

Any other suggestions?

This is exactly the problem I have!
See my post on the previous page, which may get missed because I posted at the same time and it crossed with this one.... It might not be the answer, but it may help....
02-02-2015, 10:42 AM
(02-02-2015 06:32 AM)Shewulf Wrote:  You definitely need to have the specific quest to go and find the gloves before you can open the album. They will only appear in South Dakota after that quest has appeared - it is no good at all just going there and playing it without the actual quest. There are many instances of where the general instruction to open the locked area appears first and then you have to wait for a while before the precise quest appears as to where to go to get the necessary items. It seems odd that this quest has not yet appeared for some people.... unless the quest itself has got hidden.

Thanks, but what is the quest to unlock the gloves.
AND what is the string of quest )progression) to get to the quest to unlock the gloves!

Steverd
02-02-2015, 10:53 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2015 10:54 AM by Shewulf.)
(02-02-2015 10:42 AM)Steverd Wrote:  
(02-02-2015 06:32 AM)Shewulf Wrote:  You definitely need to have the specific quest to go and find the gloves before you can open the album. They will only appear in South Dakota after that quest has appeared - it is no good at all just going there and playing it without the actual quest. There are many instances of where the general instruction to open the locked area appears first and then you have to wait for a while before the precise quest appears as to where to go to get the necessary items. It seems odd that this quest has not yet appeared for some people.... unless the quest itself has got hidden.

AND what is the string of quest )progression) to get to the quest to unlock the gloves!

Steverd
It is not a quest to "unlock the gloves" but to go and find them. They then "unlock" the mini-scene in the album.
I cannot remember when it appeared, but it may be that you have to wait a bit longer for it. Do you have other quests that you have not yet completed? It might possibly be that you have to finish others before this one will appear...
02-02-2015, 11:31 AM
(02-02-2015 10:53 AM)Shewulf Wrote:  

Steverd
It is not a quest to "unlock the gloves" but to go and find them. They then "unlock" the mini-scene in the album.
I cannot remember when it appeared, but it may be that you have to wait a bit longer for it. Do you have other quests that you have not yet completed? It might possibly be that you have to finish others before this one will appear...

So I just have to keep doing South Dokata then? I have taken S.Dokota to MASTER already and still no gloves. I've had Georgia open with the Unlock Old Photo Album quest open, if I go to Georgia I have to 'X' out of it, since I can do there, but do not have the gloves to open the album.

Thanks
02-02-2015, 02:55 PM
Ok, I have now reached level 38

The quest to open the photo album at Margaret's house has been around since level 27. No sign of the quest that results in the white gloves ( I really think this quest got lost when I upgraded to the new version of the game last month).

I have 2 other quests currently - both are dependent on successfully accessing Margaret's House.

1) "Twinkle's" request to get the "log cabin" at Margaret's House.
2) the final painting quest that requires a visit to Margaret's House.

What should I do - will starting a new game from scratch fix the problem or will I end up in the same position?
02-02-2015, 09:54 PM
(02-02-2015 11:31 AM)Steverd Wrote:  

Steverd

So I just have to keep doing South Dokata then? I have taken S.Dokota to MASTER already and still no gloves. I've had Georgia open with the Unlock Old Photo Album quest open, if I go to Georgia I have to 'X' out of it, since I can do there, but do not have the gloves to open the album.

Thanks
Please believe me that it is NO GOOD playing South Dakota unless you have the quest telling you to go there. If you have had the general quest to open the album for so long, then it does look as if something has got lost.
I am not too clear if you have the other areas open in Georgia? (desk and cupboard?)
Another question: when you go to Georgia, are you asked for items that are in the album (and so greyed out)? I ask this, because I actually have a similar problem in another city where I missed out on an "unlock" quest, but was not asked for any items hidden in that area, so could still play the scene.
02-03-2015, 12:55 AM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2015 12:59 AM by shooter9325.)
(02-02-2015 09:54 PM)Shewulf Wrote:  

I had have the same problem, can not find the gloves to open the photo album. I already posted this in this forum. I am on level 39. I received the quest to open the photo album at Margaret's House, Georgia. I was on level 29. I went to Margaret's House and it was locked. Said I had reach level 32 to open it. I reach level 32 and went there again. There were no gloves in the upper left hand corner. Most of the people I talked to said they got the gloves before they got the quest to open the photo album. I never received a quest to find the gloves. I went to South Dakota looking for the gloves, MASTER it, 20/50 and could not find the gloves. I need the gloves because half the items I am looking for are in the photo album. There I to "X" it out. Losing 90 energy points every time I go there. I have another quest to go to Margaret's House, [ find a log cabin clock ]. To answer your question - all of the mini-scenes in Margaret's House are locked. I cannot play this game right without going there.
Thanks for your HELP,
shooter

Steverd

Thanks
Please believe me that it is NO GOOD playing South Dakota unless you have the quest telling you to go there. If you have had the general quest to open the album for so long, then it does look as if something has got lost.
I am not too clear if you have the other areas open in Georgia? (desk and cupboard?)
Another question: when you go to Georgia, are you asked for items that are in the album (and so greyed out)? I ask this, because I actually have a similar problem in another city where I missed out on an "unlock" quest, but was not asked for any items hidden in that area, so could still play the scene.

(02-03-2015 12:55 AM)shooter9325 Wrote:  
(02-02-2015 09:54 PM)Shewulf Wrote:  
(02-02-2015 10:42 AM)Steverd Wrote:  I had have the same problem, can not find the gloves to open the photo album. I already posted this in this forum. I am on level 39. I received the quest to open the photo album at Margaret's House, Georgia. I was on level 29. I went to Margaret's House and it was locked. Said I had reach level 32 to open it. I reach level 32 and went there again. There were no gloves in the upper left hand corner. Most of the people I talked to said they got the gloves before they got the quest to open the photo album. I never received a quest to find the gloves. I went to South Dakota looking for the gloves, MASTER it, 20/50 and could not find the gloves. I need the gloves because half the items I am looking for are in the photo album. There I to "X" it out. Losing 90 energy points every time I go there. I have another quest to go to Margaret's House, [ find a log cabin clock ]. To answer your question - all of the mini-scenes in Margaret's House are locked. I cannot play this game right without going there.
Thanks for your HELP,
shooter

Steverd

Thanks

I had have the same problem, can not find the gloves to open the photo album. I already posted this in this forum. I am on level 39. I received the quest to open the photo album at Margaret's House, Georgia. I was on level 29. I went to Margaret's House and it was locked. Said I had reach level 32 to open it. I reach level 32 and went there again. There were no gloves in the upper left hand corner. Most of the people I talked to said they got the gloves before they got the quest to open the photo album. I never received a quest to find the gloves. I went to South Dakota looking for the gloves, MASTER it, 20/50 and could not find the gloves. I need the gloves because half the items I am looking for are in the photo album. There I to "X" it out. Losing 90 energy points every time I go there. I have another quest to go to Margaret's House, [ find a log cabin clock ]. To answer your question - all of the mini-scenes in Margaret's House are locked. I cannot play this game right without going there.
Thanks for your HELP,
shooter
02-03-2015, 06:26 AM
(02-03-2015 12:55 AM)shooter9325 Wrote:  I had have the same problem, can not find the gloves to open the photo album. I already posted this in this forum. I am on level 39. I received the quest to open the photo album at Margaret's House, Georgia. I was on level 29. I went to Margaret's House and it was locked. Said I had reach level 32 to open it. I reach level 32 and went there again. There were no gloves in the upper left hand corner. Most of the people I talked to said they got the gloves before they got the quest to open the photo album. I never received a quest to find the gloves. I went to South Dakota looking for the gloves, MASTER it, 20/50 and could not find the gloves. I need the gloves because half the items I am looking for are in the photo album. There I to "X" it out. Losing 90 energy points every time I go there. I have another quest to go to Margaret's House, [ find a log cabin clock ]. To answer your question - all of the mini-scenes in Margaret's House are locked. I cannot play this game right without going there.
shooter

YES - this is my problem EXACTLY also. Can Tech support comment on this?
Can they not add the glove to our in game player?
Who do I contact?

Thanks everyone
St3ven
02-03-2015, 04:36 PM
Hi everyone!

There is a quest called "Old Friends, Fresh Memories" when you finish The Missing Miner quest and reach Level 28. In this quest, you will receive a task to find protective gloves, which you can get at the Doll Shop HO scene. Once you do play the HO and receive the item, the gloves should appear in the upper left corner when you visit Margaret's House and you can use this to unlock the miniscene.

The Margaret's House HO is unlockable at Level 32 even if the quest to find the miniscene key (gloves) is already available at Level 28.

We have also previously added a fix wherein the game checks if you have already completed a quest to find the miniscene key and add the inventory item. There were players who "lose" items when the game or character dialogue is abruptly closed. Can you try restarting the game and visiting the HO again? If this doesn't work, we suggest getting in touch with Big Fish Customer Support. At the same time, we are unable to credit specific items like the gloves to individual player's profiles.

Our apologies to everyone who is encountering this issue.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)