Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Time Machine
02-02-2015, 07:01 AM
Time Machine
A lot of us have had terrible trouble with the last stage of the Time Machine, where we are told to find three rings and then press the button to open the Machine. But when we went inside the building the Time Machine is already opened up and there is no cube to be seen. If you were really lucky clicking at random, there is one spot that seemed to succeed in triggering it, but almost impossible to find! I was almost in despair before I hit on it, thanks to some help from others.
However...... I have a second game which is some way behind my first one. So today I have deliberately concentrated on working through the Time Machine to see how it worked. The interesting thing is that when I got to the stage where I could enter the building, I found the cube all closed up - I don't remember ever seeing it like that the first time. I then got the quest to find the rings and as I got each one I returned to the building and found the cube still closed. When I finally got all three parts, I went back and - sure enough - the cube was still closed and the rings/button clearly visible on the outside, so that I was easily able to press the right spot and open it ok.
Does this mean that this glitch has now been fixed and the correct version put in the game?? Or was I just lucky for some reason?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
02-03-2015, 03:42 PM
RE: Time Machine
(02-02-2015 07:01 AM)Shewulf Wrote:  A lot of us have had terrible trouble with the last stage of the Time Machine, where we are told to find three rings and then press the button to open the Machine. But when we went inside the building the Time Machine is already opened up and there is no cube to be seen. If you were really lucky clicking at random, there is one spot that seemed to succeed in triggering it, but almost impossible to find! I was almost in despair before I hit on it, thanks to some help from others.
However...... I have a second game which is some way behind my first one. So today I have deliberately concentrated on working through the Time Machine to see how it worked. The interesting thing is that when I got to the stage where I could enter the building, I found the cube all closed up - I don't remember ever seeing it like that the first time. I then got the quest to find the rings and as I got each one I returned to the building and found the cube still closed. When I finally got all three parts, I went back and - sure enough - the cube was still closed and the rings/button clearly visible on the outside, so that I was easily able to press the right spot and open it ok.
Does this mean that this glitch has now been fixed and the correct version put in the game?? Or was I just lucky for some reason?

Hi Shewulf! I think the bug reported last time is related to the order in which things are done. We are unable to verify yet which exactly causes this, but it is possible to complete the time machine quests without any problems.
Like Post
02-10-2015, 02:44 AM
I too read the thread and clicked on the far right gold area under the red rope and up popped the place to put the wheels or gears. I was so excited and this ended my challenges just in time for the Valentines day quest.
Like Post
03-12-2017, 02:33 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2017 02:34 PM by sGayeC.)
(02-03-2015 03:42 PM)Monika Wrote:  
(02-02-2015 07:01 AM)Shewulf Wrote:  A lot of us have had terrible trouble with the last stage of the Time Machine, where we are told to find three rings and then press the button to open the Machine. But when we went inside the building the Time Machine is already opened up and there is no cube to be seen. If you were really lucky clicking at random, there is one spot that seemed to succeed in triggering it, but almost impossible to find! I was almost in despair before I hit on it, thanks to some help from others.

Hi Shewulf! I think the bug reported last time is related to the order in which things are done. We are unable to verify yet which exactly causes this, but it is possible to complete the time machine quests without any problems.

I only have one game. On mine, as soon as I found the 3 rings and clicked on it, the cube was open. You said that you have help from others as to where to click, how about some help now please. I have tried everything to no avail.
Like Post
03-13-2017, 02:03 PM
(03-12-2017 02:33 PM)sGayeC Wrote:  
(02-03-2015 03:42 PM)Monika Wrote:  

I only have one game. On mine, as soon as I found the 3 rings and clicked on it, the cube was open. You said that you have help from others as to where to click, how about some help now please. I have tried everything to no avail.

Hi sGayeC! We are very sorry we're unable to help - this game is no longer being updated, and the publisher Big Fish Games is now handling all of the support issues. Again, our sincerest apologies.
Like Post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)