Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bug Reports and Technical Issues
02-20-2015, 02:35 PM
Bug Reports and Technical Issues
If you have any problems while playing Pocket Ages, please report it to us. You can visit our Support page, email us at pocketages@boomzap.com, post here in the Technical Issues thread, or contact a moderator. Remember to explain the problem in detail and include your device type, game version and iOS version. In some cases, Boomzap will request for your player information. You can also check the other posts to see if the bug has already been reported. Thank you!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
02-24-2015, 11:08 AM
RE: Bug Reports and Technical Issues
When i try to use a reasource that has been exhausted the confirmation shows but will not accept ok. It locks up the game and i have to force close.
Like Post
02-24-2015, 02:43 PM
(02-24-2015 11:08 AM)Muffinnosnuthin Wrote:  When i try to use a reasource that has been exhausted the confirmation shows but will not accept ok. It locks up the game and i have to force close.

Hi Muffin, I'm sorry you're having problems with the game. Do you have any screenshots? Please feel free to post them here, or via email at pocketages@boomzap.com. I'll share this with the team and we'll try to reproduce the issue on our end.
Like Post
02-25-2015, 09:54 AM
(02-24-2015 02:43 PM)Monika Wrote:  
(02-24-2015 11:08 AM)Muffinnosnuthin Wrote:  When i try to use a reasource that has been exhausted the confirmation shows but will not accept ok. It locks up the game and i have to force close.

Hi Muffin, I'm sorry you're having problems with the game. Do you have any screenshots? Please feel free to post them here, or via email at pocketages@boomzap.com. I'll share this with the team and we'll try to reproduce the issue on our end.

Sorry no screen shots. I was out of rushes and there were no more to pluck. Thanks for your help
Like Post
03-16-2015, 12:09 PM
I cannot play the game at all now. I have an iPad2. Gotten to Medieval stage. Today every time I try and open the game it crashes in the loading stage.i have turned off my iPad twice and done a hard restart. Please help
Like Post
03-17-2015, 04:13 PM
(03-16-2015 12:09 PM)xsandosx6 Wrote:  I cannot play the game at all now. I have an iPad2. Gotten to Medieval stage. Today every time I try and open the game it crashes in the loading stage.i have turned off my iPad twice and done a hard restart. Please help

Hi xsandosx6, I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with Pocket Ages. Closing other open applications and restarting the device usually helps in preventing crashes. Can you also check if your device has sufficient memory/storage available, and if it is updated to the latest iOS version? We are working on a new update, and hopefully you'll be able to play again once it's released.

Edit: We just released an update today! Hope it fixed the problem. Smile
Like Post
06-01-2015, 01:40 AM
I accidentally purchased guest villagers, but when I came back to the game they were gone.
Like Post
06-01-2015, 02:12 PM
(06-01-2015 01:40 AM)Cinvogue Wrote:  I accidentally purchased guest villagers, but when I came back to the game they were gone.

Hi Cinvogue, thank you for playing!

Guest villagers and original villagers look the same, so the only way we can check this is through your villager count. Do you recall your villager count before and after the purchase? Please make sure that they are not assigned any tasks for them to be included to the count, which will exceed the original count if you have guest villagers available. Example: 13/6 means that you have 6 original villagers, and the remaining 7 are guest villagers.

Hope this helps! If the problem still exists, please send a screenshot to pocketages@boomzap.com with your device, OS, game version, and forum username so we'll know it's you. Thank you!
Like Post
06-02-2015, 04:27 AM
(06-01-2015 02:12 PM)Monika Wrote:  
(06-01-2015 01:40 AM)Cinvogue Wrote:  I accidentally purchased guest villagers, but when I came back to the game they were gone.

Hi Cinvogue, thank you for playing!

Guest villagers and original villagers look the same, so the only way we can check this is through your villager count. Do you recall your villager count before and after the purchase? Please make sure that they are not assigned any tasks for them to be included to the count, which will exceed the original count if you have guest villagers available. Example: 13/6 means that you have 6 original villagers, and the remaining 7 are guest villagers.

Hope this helps! If the problem still exists, please send a screenshot to pocketages@boomzap.com with your device, OS, game version, and forum username so we'll know it's you. Thank you!
I got the +15 villagers on accident but figured I could use them. I had 10/10 then it went to 25/10 I had some tents upgrading to hovels and when I returned to the game I had 12/12 from the hovel upgrades and none of the guest villagers. Guess I have to wait until no one is working to take a screenshot?
Like Post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)