Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Reviews and Feedback on Pocket Ages
02-20-2015, 02:35 PM
Reviews and Feedback on Pocket Ages
We'd love to know what you think of Pocket Ages. Feel free to post your comments, suggestions and other feedback on this thread.

We'll also appreciate it if you can give us a rating and a review on iTunes and Google Play (coming soon).

Pocket Ages Reviews
  • Coming soon.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
02-20-2015, 03:39 PM
RE: Reviews and Feedback on Pocket Ages
The game looks nice and charming. I love the bright graphics! I think I will wait until I get my new iphone in a few weeks to download pocket age and antique road trip american dreamin, as well as some of your awesome Hidden object games! Keep up the great work on all your games, both mobile and hidden object games!
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes BoomzapFan99's post:
Monika
02-24-2015, 11:06 AM
I am enjoying the game but flaked when i first started. I used up all my rushes. Will they respawn?
Like Post
02-24-2015, 01:11 PM
(02-24-2015 11:06 AM)Muffinnosnuthin Wrote:  I am enjoying the game but flaked when i first started. I used up all my rushes. Will they respawn?

Hi Muffin, thank you for playing! Glad you are enjoying it. Yes, they will respawn after several hours. Smile
Like Post
04-05-2015, 07:14 AM
Heart I really like this game a lot. I cut down all my pine trees and now need resin. Will they repopulate?
Like Post
04-06-2015, 02:58 PM
(04-05-2015 07:14 AM)Dszy Wrote:  Heart I really like this game a lot. I cut down all my pine trees and now need resin. Will they repopulate?

Hi Dszy! Yes, all resources including trees will respawn after a certain period of time. Thank you for playing! Smile
Like Post
04-17-2015, 12:12 AM
When will we have an update and new quests?
Like Post
04-17-2015, 04:06 AM
(04-17-2015 12:12 AM)Tmlarson71 Wrote:  When will we have an update and new quests?

Hi Tmlarson71! Thank you for playing and sorry for the wait. We're unable to share any specific dates on when the update will be released, but we're working on it and we'll announce as soon as it is out. Smile
Like Post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)