Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
iOS release
03-07-2015, 06:28 AM
iOS release
Glad to see emberwing on iOS now. Is DK 5 up next for iOS release?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2015, 12:54 PM
RE: iOS release
(03-07-2015 06:28 AM)BoomzapFan99 Wrote:  Glad to see emberwing on iOS now. Is DK 5 up next for iOS release?

Hi BoomzapFan99! Yes, we're hoping to release the iOS version of Death and Betrayal in Romania next. Smile
03-11-2015, 11:27 AM
Thanks for the info! I know it will be worth the wait. By the way, what year were Lucian, Victor, Alexandra, and Nicholae alive in?
03-21-2015, 06:44 AM
The soundtrack at the proposal scene of Lucian and Alexandra ( I think it is called step into memory) may be the most beautiful thing I have ever heard. Boomzap has the best soundtrack team!!
03-23-2015, 03:26 PM
(03-21-2015 06:44 AM)BoomzapFan99 Wrote:  The soundtrack at the proposal scene of Lucian and Alexandra ( I think it is called step into memory) may be the most beautiful thing I have ever heard. Boomzap has the best soundtrack team!!

Thank you BoomzapFan99! We've also uploaded the soundtrack here: http://forum.boomzap.com/showthread.php?tid=2427 Smile
03-26-2015, 12:25 PM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2015 12:36 PM by BoomzapFan99.)
I was looking some stuff online about DK 5 and saw app photos for the game (iOS version) in the image results page. Is the game coming out very soon for IOS?

You know, games 2, 3, and 5 are probably my favorite games in the series. I hope that any negative reviews on the BFG page for game 5 won't discourage you guys from making more games in the series. You guys have the best ideas for game series and Dana Knightstone in particular is an amazing concept with inspiring tales.
04-03-2015, 09:31 AM
Really happy to see DK 5 come out. The game is beautiful with a compelling storyline. I really hope this won't be Dana's last adventure.
04-04-2015, 03:35 AM
I think game 5 really did a lot of great things for the series. I think having the dialogue box appear at the bottom of the screen where the inventory bar is a nice change. Having zoom-in items makes the whole experience feel for alive and modern for the player, because it gives you a chance to see Dana hold a note, box, etc. and let you explore that item further. I also like the cursor design and how the cutscenes are more cinematic and exciting. The snow in the game is gorgeous. Small details like swaying banners and plants and subtle movements from the characters and animals make the game feel more alive and special. It's these small details that make this game feel more alive for the player. This game is proof of how good Boomzap's games are.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BoomzapFan99's post:
Monika
04-30-2015, 09:26 AM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2015 04:46 AM by BoomzapFan99.)
I know some people complained about the bonus game having nothing to do with the main game, but I feel differently. The bonus game feels almost like a modern day allegory of the main story. While the main game focuses on Alexandra's death and Lucian's anger in the present as a ghost, the bonus game focuse on how Cezar lived his life after his son died. I think Constantine died sometime in the 1960's or 1970's. I liked the bonus game and I felt like it was a nice way sort of fill in the blanks bit not only about Cezar's life but also how Lucian dealt with living after Alexandra died. This series always gives me something new to think about and I don't think I'll ever be able to fully articulate everything about the games. I look forward to more games in the series (hopefully we can go to Greece next) and will wait as long as necessary for a new game in the series to come out! Smile
05-02-2015, 05:16 AM
I'll start posting some of my fan fictions sometime in a month or so. Hope you will enjoy them!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)