Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Awakening Kingdom and Updates
03-16-2015, 03:56 PM
Awakening Kingdom and Updates
Can anyone tell me at BZ and BF what is going on with this game? Please don't tell me to go to BF for an answer for they tell me to go to BZ, one hand here is not washing the other, so do all us your customers who have paid and played this game faithfully for months the honor of being honest and up front with us. Not all of us are on mobile or have IPads or whatever, lots of us just have the good ole fashioned computer. Honestly and integrity go further in life then this lack of communication. You, BZ have lots of very unhappy customers and BF is going to lose their customer base if this continues.........so get with the program and talk to us here and at BF Tips.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like joker's post:
unirabbit75, SpiritHunter, cuddling101, debbiedoesit
03-17-2015, 07:18 AM
RE: Awakening Kingdom and Updates
(03-16-2015 03:56 PM)joker Wrote:  Can anyone tell me at BZ and BF what is going on with this game? Please don't tell me to go to BF for an answer for they tell me to go to BZ, one hand here is not washing the other, so do all us your customers who have paid and played this game faithfully for months the honor of being honest and up front with us. Not all of us are on mobile or have IPads or whatever, lots of us just have the good ole fashioned computer. Honestly and integrity go further in life then this lack of communication. You, BZ have lots of very unhappy customers and BF is going to lose their customer base if this continues.........so get with the program and talk to us here and at BF Tips.
I too am a laptop desktop user I do not have or care for these iPods ipads iPhones doohickeys that are out there do not know how to use them nor want to spend money on something that work sporadically where I live and never where II actually need it like rt 30 were I have broken down several times and had to wait hours for someone to come by to get help.
I want updates for the desktop laptop version forget these other stupid versions
Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like unirabbit75's post:
SpiritHunter, joker, cuddling101, debbiedoesit
03-17-2015, 08:06 AM
It sounds as if no one really is interested are they???
Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like SpiritHunter's post:
joker, cuddling101, debbiedoesit
03-17-2015, 08:18 AM
(03-17-2015 08:06 AM)SpiritHunter Wrote:  It sounds as if no one really is interested are they???

Since there is such a lack of communication from either Boom Zap and or Big Fish it tells me that they could care less what the hell we their customers think, we are nothing to them but a damn green dollar bill and they more they make the happier they are, so since there seems to be a lot of unhappy customers regarding this game, I feel they just walked the hell away and didn't even have the common courtesy to let us know. I have cancel my account with BF, they sure don't need my hard earned money anymore and never will again.
Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like joker's post:
cuddling101, SpiritHunter, debbiedoesit
03-17-2015, 12:18 PM
(03-17-2015 08:18 AM)joker Wrote:  
(03-17-2015 08:06 AM)SpiritHunter Wrote:  It sounds as if no one really is interested are they???

Since there is such a lack of communication from either Boom Zap and or Big Fish it tells me that they could care less what the hell we their customers think, we are nothing to them but a damn green dollar bill and they more they make the happier they are, so since there seems to be a lot of unhappy customers regarding this game, I feel they just walked the hell away and didn't even have the common courtesy to let us know. I have cancel my account with BF, they sure don't need my hard earned money anymore and never will again.

Yes, it will be nice to know if there are going to be future updates or if the game is, well, dead.
Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like LauraE's post:
cuddling101, SpiritHunter, debbiedoesit
03-17-2015, 12:38 PM
Hi everyone! We sincerely apologize for being unable to share any information about Awakening Kingdoms. As mentioned, the project schedule for all of our hidden object games - including AK, ART and the HOPAs - is driven by our publisher, Big Fish Games. As one of their developers, we are bound by specific guidelines, and they are now handling support requests for all of these games. Again, we are very sorry that we are unable to answer your questions. Thank you everyone for playing Boomzap games! We appreciate all of your support throughout the years.
Like Post
03-17-2015, 09:18 PM
(03-17-2015 12:38 PM)Monika Wrote:  Hi everyone! We sincerely apologize for being unable to share any information about Awakening Kingdoms. As mentioned, the project schedule for all of our hidden object games - including AK, ART and the HOPAs - is driven by our publisher, Big Fish Games. As one of their developers, we are bound by specific guidelines, and they are now handling support requests for all of these games. Again, we are very sorry that we are unable to answer your questions. Thank you everyone for playing Boomzap games! We appreciate all of your support throughout the years.

I have heard that song and dance so many times now from BF and BZ that I can't find anyone who believes a damn word you people say. What you said in your comment is the very same thing that BF says, so that tells me that you both have your story straight, one says go to BF and BF says go to BZ, so you tell me who do we believe. BF has really change in this last year and not for the better, they take weeks just to answer an e-mail to them. Their customer service is now the pits, I will not be giving my hard earned money to anyone I don't respect or trust, that goes to both BZ and BF.
Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like joker's post:
cuddling101, Rachealnk, SpiritHunter, debbiedoesit
03-20-2015, 01:33 AM
Can we at least know if there will be future updates or not? This is the main thing most people want to know.
Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like LauraE's post:
ScarlettIvy, SpiritHunter, debbiedoesit
03-20-2015, 06:18 AM
RE: Awakening Kingdom and Updates AS WE WAIT
Hey AK players,
What's with all the negative energy? The more I go to Big Fish and try other games, the more I realize the quality of the BoomZap games Awakening Kingdoms and Antique Road Trip, American Dreamin' (which I'm now playing as I wait for AK updates, and am still getting new quests during play). These games are now over a year old and the devs need to publish new games or loose their place in the developer world, which is fiercely competitive.
Soooo....I propose that we AK players begin proposing quests to the community on a weekly basis until everyone's run out of ideas and see how that goes.
I assume that there are many quests that may be suggested where many of us have already passed that challenge, but if we have similar activities going on for more beginner players, it will liven up the auctions and start the experienced players thinking up interesting quests.
Let's see what the creative among us come up with...in the mean time some
basic ideas would be to:
1. reach max level in one building of each kingdom area;
2. reach 1 then 2 then 3 then 4 then 5 trophy level in each building;
3. reach max level in all buildings of each kingdom;
4. gather 10 of each object in the collections; then 50, then 100;
5. auction your rarest object each Wednesday;
6. start the game over and see what it's like to play it where all of the updates and quests are there from the beginning and see how different your strategy is;
7. do the same for the Antique Road Trip game if you've reach the wait for updates there, too; it's a very similar game structure with quite different strategy;
8. if all else fails, go do something else and check back in a month instead of daily; no matter what, keep it friendly and remember what nice games these are. More isn't always better; appreciating what we have is supportive of more to come, but demanding more puts pressure back on people we appreciate and it's not likely the best can possibly come from that.
SFlen
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes SFLEN's post:
tkermode4215
03-21-2015, 02:15 AM
................................................. "yawn".................................................................
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes SpiritHunter's post:
jjdsl@yahoo.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)