Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Awakening Kingdom and Updates
03-21-2015, 05:33 AM
RE: Awakening Kingdom and Updates
....and to you as well.
I'm not saying I'm posing particularly creative solutions, I'm suggesting that those who are creative, particularly those who are complaining, to present non-yawn inducing solutions to the problem, since they're so high energy disappointed. I'm not a game designer, I play and let others do the work of developing. When nothing is there to play, I move on rather than staying and having a fit. I asked if the game would continue, got a response from the devs that makes perfect sense, and am making do with what's offered.
My comment is to those who are being really unpleasant rather than moving on. It's a free, non-violent game; how does that result in people swearing and fussing?

(03-21-2015 02:15 AM)SpiritHunter Wrote:  ................................................. "yawn".................................................................
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
03-21-2015, 10:26 PM
Actually it is not "free", you do have buy crystals if you need them to buy certain items and where are people "swearing"???
Like Post
03-22-2015, 04:05 AM
Now I understand a bit better. I'm at level 99 and haven't purchased anything; it is a free game for me because one of the challenges I set for myself is that I keep it free. I can see in other areas of the forums here and on Big Fish, now that I look for it, that there are people who have spent a lot of money playing AK and Antique Road Trip, AD.
As for the swearing, it's in other areas of the thread, I did not mean you personally.
Thanks for letting me clear that up.

(03-21-2015 10:26 PM)SpiritHunter Wrote:  Actually it is not "free", you do have buy crystals if you need them to buy certain items and where are people "swearing"???
Like Post
04-04-2015, 11:46 AM
If I save my file in a zip file and start over can I recover my old file when a fix is available?
Like Post
04-30-2015, 11:09 PM
Question RE: Awakening Kingdom and Updates
Hi everyone,
Just thought I would check in on the update progress and see if they were any closer on it? Take care.Undecided
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes morgaine3691's post:
SpiritHunter
05-02-2015, 05:14 AM
I will be back again.......... next month "sigh"
Like Post
05-07-2015, 03:26 PM
Really, while I like the mini-games and trying to feed the chest, it is getting old. I understand that it takes a while for the devs to create additional scenes and such, I cannot understand why it's taken so long. The only conclusion I can understand, is that they are creating new boom-zap games. Right???? However, AK is such a great game, I cannot understand why they are letting this game sink.
Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like jjdsl@yahoo.com's post:
unirabbit75, SpiritHunter
05-15-2015, 06:55 AM
I too know it takes time to give us content for an existing game but 6 months really what happened did they just decide to stop updating it and never finish. I really wish big fish and Boom Zap would stop passing the buck off to each other
Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like unirabbit75's post:
jjdsl@yahoo.com, SpiritHunter
05-16-2015, 05:42 AM
I've checked into the update info for the iphone/ipad development for these games and see there's a lot of activity by the devs to bring those forward. I think we can blame Apple just a bit for how labor intensive it is to bring PC games over to their products. Looks like it's taking all BZ has to do it with these. I'm sure we'll know when/if the PC side ever gets up and running again. I think we all got a bit spoiled for other games because the quality of these is so nice. I did notice that the more recent free-to-plays by BZ are Apple product friendly only, so take that as a pretty telling sign of what to expect for the PC product, but that's just a guess.
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes SFLEN's post:
SpiritHunter
05-19-2015, 02:53 PM
Well, I guess it's history for AK! Sad And that's why BoomZap lost this loyal customer. Goodbye!
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes jjdsl@yahoo.com's post:
SpiritHunter

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)