RE: A Very Sad Day for AK Players
If what could happen?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes alilblondeone's post:
SpiritHunter
05-24-2015, 10:15 PM
(05-19-2015 12:36 PM)unirabbit75 Wrote:  @Monika and all of BZ's Administer I am still very angry over this I am a very patient person and have waited along time for an update only to finally hear it's game over with out a true ending they could not have at least given us one last update with the rest of books the of the egg and death of basilisk and end to the wizard that tried destroying the kingdom. even if they never finished anything else that says to come soon in game or give us more buildings to upgrade they atleast could of bean considerate enough to have given us the 4 main things mentioned above so we could have a conclusion to this game.

I still think they can find away to finish this game I don't care if they plan to go back to their damn roots they should not have started something and promised what they did if they did not plan to finish
I will give the devs till dec 2015 to rectify this decision if not bz and bfg will be deleted from my games and important list and will get no more business from me or any of my friends ever again that includes no more game purchases no more subscription fees
Unirabbit Smile Heart Rolleyes Very well said indeed and I agree with you wholeheartedly: BZ knew about this and kept (US) THE PLAYERS in the dark and I for one am not thrilled at all: I am 62 and retired and I cannot move around very much so, I love being on my PC, and I do not like games like World of Warcraft and the like. But, AK YES!! Bigtime !! It was and still is a most satisfying game and I will miss the anticipation of awaiting for the (next) update!!! Oh, well back to knitting , I suppose Sad Angry
Like Post
05-25-2015, 12:01 PM
How many of you believe BZ should give its HOPA series and FTP games to other developers like Eipix for continued development?
Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like BoomzapFan99's post:
SpiritHunter, jjdsl@yahoo.com
05-26-2015, 03:17 AM
BoomzapFan, yeah why not??? If it gets "the job done",, and no "offence" to BZ themselves but surely they must know that players love this game and I have also got "Found: A Mystery Game" (from BFG, no less) and I play this alongside AK.. If enough of us speak out, then, maybe, just maybe the powers that be... might listen to us??!!??!!
Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like SpiritHunter's post:
BoomzapFan99, jjdsl@yahoo.com
05-26-2015, 12:10 PM
I would be very upset if they have Eipix do any Boomzap series. If they give someone else any of their games at least make it someone who can closely match the style of the game.

LuigiFan891
Like Post
05-27-2015, 07:00 AM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2015 07:17 AM by SFLEN.)
I think it's a mix; the devs have supported AK for a long time as far as games go and kept the quality wonderful. Moving on is a result of their success and I say thanks and good for them.
This is still a beautiful game and worth a daily visit to remember what a well crafted game really looks and works like. I'm still working to get past level 99 and have plenty of trophies waiting for me in those minigames, as I didn't join the game until it was out for many months. I would recommend both AK and ARAD to anyone as they stand now, even without further updates.
Somewhere in the future there will be some way for PC and Apple products, as well as any other platforms that are out there, to play the same programs. In the mean time, gotta keep moving forward in the fast changing world of tech.
So, Monika and all at Boomzap, thanks for Awakening Kingdoms and Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' and all the best to you,
SFlen

I get being disappointed, but if we would like them to come back to the table or Big Fish to assign the lot to another developer, this isn't the way to win them over. Sheesh.
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes SFLEN's post:
Monika
05-27-2015, 10:56 AM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2015 11:54 AM by BoomzapFan99.)
I think Elephant games is a good choice to take over BZ series, especially Dana Knightstone's novel series. Here's hoping we hear news from BZ or BFG or see a beta for a BZ game from another developer in a collaboration by the end of 2015.
Like Post
05-28-2015, 11:29 AM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2015 12:28 PM by BoomzapFan99.)
First of all, I want to thank Boomzap for all games they make, both HOPA and FTP games. I just want to articulate how I feel. Although it is disappointing that BZ is shifting business gears, I do understand that times are changing as are markets. However, many people LOVE BZ games and are sad to see them end. I also love BZ games, especially DK and Botanica. So, I feel it only fair that some sort of compromise be reached. If BZ does give their HOPA series and FTP games to other developers to continue making/updating them, then that seems only fair. I'm not expecting to hear news like that tomorrow, in a week, or even in a month, but to know that there are plans to do that like I wrote above are a wonderful impetus to remain hopeful for a new game or update. But, seeing results is also compulsory so fans to not twist in the wind forever. I only feel it right for BZ to do something like that so BZ can close that chapter of their game development and move on. BZ has made so many lovable characters that when the series with that respective character abruptly ends, it almost feels like you are losing a close friend. Thank you again Boomzap for your years of making excellent games! Thank you Monika for answering questions to the best of your ability. Hopefully, we can all see a resolution we will all be happy about sometime in the near future.
Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like BoomzapFan99's post:
Monika, NoFish Today
05-30-2015, 01:45 PM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2015 01:46 PM by BoomzapFan99.)
Boomzap, please read this. We now know you are done with the FTPs, so please tell us if you are also done with HOPAS. If you are, give your games to another developer, such as Elephant games, Eipix, or Artifex Mundi. We really do not want to twist in the wind forever.
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes BoomzapFan99's post:
SpiritHunter

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)