Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
A Very Sad Day for AK Players
06-01-2015, 04:30 PM
RE: A Very Sad Day for AK Players
Hi all! We have read your messages, and do thank you for the love you have shown to our games. However, I am unable to answer all of your questions, especially for the unannounced titles. As mentioned in the other thread, all the HOPAs and free-to-play HOGs we create are the intellectual properties of Big Fish Games. There are factors beyond Boomzap's control, and we are unable to give a definite answer and accommodate your requests. It is also due to this that we can no longer answer queries regarding these games. Support is now being handled by the BFG Customer Service team.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
06-02-2015, 01:16 AM
Ok. Thanks.
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes BoomzapFan99's post:
SpiritHunter
06-23-2015, 11:05 AM
Oh...I have been caring for my father as of late, and only just read that there will be no more Awakening Kingdom updates. That is very sad indeed. I know that many of us were looking forward to where the storyline was going. I believe that this game was one of the best FTP games on the market!! And for all of us that have the series this indeed is difficult to know that there will be no more of this journey. Quite heartbreaking, and especially because it was a relaxing and beautiful bit of fun each day Smile. Sorry to see it end like this and thank-you for all of what we had....PeggyAnn
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes robpegz's post:
SpiritHunter
06-27-2015, 11:28 PM
I have noticed that "someone" has CLOSED the thread about BZ and BFG still being partners?? I wonder if they have second thoughts about what they have done regarding AK??? Please let us actually finish the game and then we will go away and find other companies who will not lose sight of their ongoing loyal players ???!!!???
Like Post
06-28-2015, 02:41 AM
Hi @SpiritHunter,

As mentioned in the thread, it has been closed because the topic is no longer related to Awakening Kingdoms. I am reposting my reply, which is the latest response in that thread, for your reference.

Also, please be reminded of the forum rules. You can find them on the link below, which is also available on the top of every forum. We will be removing the offending posts. Multiple violations of the rules may result in banning. This is a reminder for everyone, and not just for any specific user.

Boomzap Forum Rules: http://forum.boomzap.com/announcements.php?aid=1

Thank you very much!

(06-23-2015 01:45 PM)Monika Wrote:  Hi everyone!

We are currently working on Awakening 7 for the iPad and iPhone.

As for HOPA sequels like Otherworld 4 - Big Fish Games owns the license, and has chosen to no longer continue them with us. They may or may not have another developer work on it - it is completely out of our hands. We would have liked to finish it, but the choice was not ours to make.

This is why we are working on a new project up on Kickstarter. We have always been limited by publishers on the games that we make, even after developer contracts end. We understand that this may not be the type of game that you would like to play, but we still sincerely hope that you support us in this journey.

Since the topic is no longer related to Awakening Kingdoms, I will now close this thread.

Thank you everyone for your concerns!
Like Post
06-28-2015, 04:50 PM
I'm very much looking forward to Awakening 7 for IOS.
Like Post
06-28-2015, 11:30 PM
How amazing, I have received a WARNING!!
Like Post
06-29-2015, 12:41 AM
(06-01-2015 04:30 PM)Monika Wrote:  Hi all! We have read your messages, and do thank you for the love you have shown to our games. However, I am unable to answer all of your questions, especially for the unannounced titles. As mentioned in the other thread, all the HOPAs and free-to-play HOGs we create are the intellectual properties of Big Fish Games. There are factors beyond Boomzap's control, and we are unable to give a definite answer and accommodate your requests. It is also due to this that we can no longer answer queries regarding these games. Support is now being handled by the BFG Customer Service team.

And BFG send us back to BZ....
Like Post
06-29-2015, 01:59 AM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2015 07:29 PM by SpiritHunter.)
Just to let you guys know I have now deleted this entire game from my system and I will not play it anymore.. take care and goodbye ..
Like Post
07-13-2015, 11:22 AM
(05-19-2015 12:36 PM)unirabbit75 Wrote:  @Monika and all of BZ's Administer I am still very angry over this I am a very patient person and have waited along time for an update only to finally hear it's game over with out a true ending they could not have at least given us one last update with the rest of books the of the egg and death of basilisk and end to the wizard that tried destroying the kingdom. even if they never finished anything else that says to come soon in game or give us more buildings to upgrade they atleast could of bean considerate enough to have given us the 4 main things mentioned above so we could have a conclusion to this game.

I still think they can find away to finish this game I don't care if they plan to go back to their damn roots they should not have started something and promised what they did if they did not plan to finish
I will give the devs till dec 2015 to rectify this decision if not bz and bfg will be deleted from my games and important list and will get no more business from me or any of my friends ever again that includes no more game purchases no more subscription fees

I feel exactly the same way unirabbit. I too will give them until the end of the year, then I will contact everyone on my friend's list and give them a head's up that I will be disposing of my very substantial (I am at level 65) inventory very, very cheaply (and give them a chance before jwdd, jdoub or polner snatches them up and sell them at an astronomical profit to other unsuspecting players). I've lost my interest in the game anyway, but will leave it up and running until the end of the year. I am so sick of playing the building games! At that point BFG will never again darken my computer NOR get another penny from me!
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes donnarooty's post:
NoFish Today

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)