Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
A Very Sad Day for AK Players
07-14-2015, 07:01 PM
RE: A Very Sad Day for AK Players
Monika, Thanks for your post of 6/22. I would love to continue my gaming relationship with BoomZap, but really don't know how. It's my understanding that you have no plans to offer anything on a PC platform. Am I right about this?

NFT
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
07-14-2015, 08:56 PM
(07-14-2015 07:01 PM)NoFish Today Wrote:  Monika, Thanks for your post of 6/22. I would love to continue my gaming relationship with BoomZap, but really don't know how. It's my understanding that you have no plans to offer anything on a PC platform. Am I right about this?

Hi NFT! I'm glad to hear that.

Our first self-published game, Super Awesome Quest, is only available on mobile. We do have an upcoming multi-platform strategy game announced on Kickstarter, which will be available on PC, Mac, and mobile tablets. I'm not sure though if this is a genre you'd like to play.

But we do have other upcoming games, which we can't share yet because it's not yet announced by their respective publishers. We'll definitely announce it on the forum and in the newsletter once ready.

Thank you for your continued support! Smile
Like Post
07-15-2015, 02:59 AM
(07-14-2015 08:56 PM)Monika Wrote:  
(07-14-2015 07:01 PM)NoFish Today Wrote:  Monika, Thanks for your post of 6/22. I would love to continue my gaming relationship with BoomZap, but really don't know how. It's my understanding that you have no plans to offer anything on a PC platform. Am I right about this?

Our first self-published game, Super Awesome Quest, is only available on mobile. We do have an upcoming multi-platform strategy game announced on Kickstarter, which will be available on PC, Mac, and mobile tablets. I'm not sure though if this is a genre you'd like to play.

But we do have other upcoming games, which we can't share yet because it's not yet announced by their respective publishers. We'll definitely announce it on the forum and in the newsletter once ready.

Does that perhaps mean more BFG HOPA style games? Like Dana Knightstone, etc.? I know with contracts and all you can't say so, but I hope that is the case!
Like Post
07-15-2015, 03:32 AM
(07-15-2015 02:59 AM)BoomzapFan99 Wrote:  
(07-14-2015 08:56 PM)Monika Wrote:  

Does that perhaps mean more BFG HOPA style games? Like Dana Knightstone, etc.? I know with contracts and all you can't say so, but I hope that is the case!

Hi BoomzapFan99! To quote from the Ask-me-Anything interview Chris did a few weeks ago, "we won't be doing any more in the foreseeable future." I do apologize if my previous reply was a bit misleading, but we are working on different kinds of games, and though not HOPAs, we sincerely hope you can support us when we release them. Thank you!
Like Post
07-15-2015, 06:59 AM
Ok thank you for clarification!
Like Post
07-31-2015, 02:38 AM
Confused I see we have not moved very far...
Like Post
07-31-2015, 11:28 AM
(07-31-2015 02:38 AM)SpiritHunter Wrote:  Confused I see we have not moved very far...

How so?
Like Post
08-05-2015, 09:44 AM
Any news for Botanica 2 and Awakening 7 for IOS?
Like Post
08-11-2015, 04:49 PM
(08-05-2015 09:44 AM)BoomzapFan99 Wrote:  Any news for Botanica 2 and Awakening 7 for IOS?

Hi BoomzapFan99! We don't have a release date yet for Awakening 7 iOS, but it should be out soon!
As for Botanica 2, we don't have any details from our publisher if an iOS version will be available.
Like Post
09-06-2016, 05:28 PM
We look forward to continuing.
Ciao! In good part version. Ta!
Like Post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)