Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is anybody there?
05-23-2015, 12:38 PM
Is anybody there?
I know nothing that we post is going to change the decision but I think you owe us a brief description of how you intended to end the game. Is that really too much to ask?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes TiramaSue's post:
SpiritHunter
06-01-2015, 04:54 AM
RE: Is anybody there?
Well, looks like it IS too much to ask.

Hope things work out for you with your new targeted demographics, because if things don't and you decide to make HOPAs again, we won't be here. Like you, we will have moved on to other games and developers.
Like Post
06-01-2015, 08:48 AM
(06-01-2015 07:25 AM)BoomzapFan99 Wrote:  Yep, same here. I'm done. I am finished. I regret my profile name and will be changing it if possible. Good luck BZ. Asked for one little thing in giving your games to other devs and we hear nothing. I no longer care. I really liked the DK series. Was it reading between the lines for me when the last DK game had the word BETRAYAL in it.
I don't know why I bothered. I loved Boomzap, but now, I don't know what to say. I was willing to give BZ the benefit of the doubt for a bit. I thought BZ was different. But BZ is just like any other company. In it for the big bucks and not giving a *#€£ about their fans. Goodbye!

(06-01-2015 04:54 AM)TiramaSue Wrote:  Well, looks like it IS too much to ask.

Hope things work out for you with your new targeted demographics, because if things don't and you decide to make HOPAs again, we won't be here. Like you, we will have moved on to other games and developers.

I agree. Who knows what the future will hold? I wonder how Boomzap will be doing in a year. 6 months. Then again, I stopped caring.

I'm not sure that BZ can unilaterally give the games to another developer. They may own the code but BF may own the intellectual property.

But I really thought they could have told us who the cloaked stranger was. What would it take, 1 minute or 2 of typing?
Like Post
06-01-2015, 04:27 PM
Hi there! I'll try to answer some of your questions, but these are not finalized nor approved. We had planned a series of quests to fight the basilisk, driving him higher into the Dark Tower, and finally defeating him at the top, where Shelsea the mermaid will be rescued. However, the cloaked figure's identity remains to be unknown. As for the egg: it's a new pet helper - a rare pocket dragon.

Like you mentioned, this game as well as all of our HOPAs are the intellectual properties of Big Fish Games. There are several factors beyond Boomzap's control, thus we are unable to accommodate your requests and answer your other questions, especially regarding unannounced titles. As much as we would like to help, game support is now being handled by the BFG Customer Service team and it would be best to direct your queries to them. My sincerest apologies.
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Monika's post:
NoFish Today
06-02-2015, 01:18 AM
Thanks for providing info!
Like Post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)