Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are BZ and BF still partners?
06-05-2015, 11:39 PM
Are BZ and BF still partners?
Did BF decide to quiz AK or did BF decide to quit BZ?

I am confused by the decision to transfer support for AK from BZ to BF, as I am sure BZ had a better knowledge base when it came to troubleshooting & repairing issues. Just because they are no longer making updates does not mean they have to quit entirely...
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 2 users Like tkermode4215's post:
SpiritHunter, BoomzapFan99
06-10-2015, 10:55 PM
RE: Are BZ and BF still partners?
Maybe the "honeymoon" was not the success they thought it was going to be .................... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??
[-] The following 1 user Likes SpiritHunter's post:
BoomzapFan99
06-19-2015, 04:02 AM
Sad Has anyone got the June newsletter in the email from , none other than BZ!?!?! Talking about a brand new game for PC, MAC and, wait for it MOBILES and they are asking for $50.000 !! WHY DID THEY NOT LET US FINISH AK!!!???!!!???: @
06-19-2015, 09:19 AM
I got the June newsletter and checked out the link. And I've now unsubscribed from the newsletter.

It was interesting to learn that "For years, we've wanted to make the kind of games that we want to play ourselves".

So, since you no longer want to make the kind of games that I want to play, why look to me and the rest of your past customers to fund your new project? Target the new market you thought was more lucrative than all us casual gamers at BF.
[-] The following 2 users Like TiramaSue's post:
BoomzapFan99, SpiritHunter
06-19-2015, 04:48 PM
VERY NICE!!!!!! Good for you TiramaSue!!!! WELL SAID !!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes SpiritHunter's post:
BoomzapFan99
06-20-2015, 01:03 AM
I kinda thought BZ's old formula with selling HOPAS was working well. Not sure why they would give up revenue from that market and rely on kick starters to make games now...
[-] The following 1 user Likes BoomzapFan99's post:
SpiritHunter
06-20-2015, 01:29 AM
No offence, but they are following the $$$$/££££, are they not ???
06-20-2015, 04:05 AM
No offense taken. I just don't understand why they would give up good money from selling HOPAS only to turn around and beg customers for money for this new game.
06-21-2015, 02:02 AM
I wonder when Awakening 7 and Botanical 2 will be released for IOS. Those are the last two HOPA games BZ has to release for IOS.
06-21-2015, 04:00 AM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2015 09:55 AM by BoomzapFan99.)
(06-20-2015 04:05 AM)BoomzapFan99 Wrote:  No offense taken. I just don't understand why they would give up good money from selling HOPAS only to turn around and beg customers for money for this new game.

I don't know why BZ can't have the best of both worlds by selling HOPAS and using that money to make new games that THEY want to make. I really don't get how they rationalized their choices. But BZ has moved on and so have I.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)