Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BUG REPORTS
10-06-2015, 07:24 PM
BUG REPORTS
Hello beta testers! Since LOFS is still in development, there is a high chance for bugs or glitches to occur in the game. If you have any problems while playing, please report it to us. Please post your issues here together with your device info, game version, screenshots, and repro steps. Thank you!

You can also visit the other threads for more specific concerns:
Gameplay/Balancing
Art/Animation
General Feedback/Suggestions
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2015, 04:31 PM
RE: BUG REPORTS
Can't create an account because my email is too long. Length limit for email should totally be lifted.
11-10-2015, 03:02 PM
(11-09-2015 04:31 PM)azyryanov Wrote:  Can't create an account because my email is too long. Length limit for email should totally be lifted.

Hi azyryanov! Thank you for reporting this, we will check this out. For the meantime please use another email address so you could go on playing Smile

www.boomzap.com - Real Fun. Right Now.
11-20-2015, 04:23 PM
You know, this email bug is still not fixed. I still can't even start the game.
11-23-2015, 02:44 PM
(11-20-2015 04:23 PM)azyryanov Wrote:  You know, this email bug is still not fixed. I still can't even start the game.

Hi azyryanov, we apologize for the inconvenience. We've increased the account creation limit to a max of 40 characters. This should be implemented on the next BETA build. Also please take note that there is a soft limit for usernames. 10 characters are currently supported, exceeding 10 would display your username inappropriately.

www.boomzap.com - Real Fun. Right Now.
12-09-2015, 09:34 PM
Hey Monika. I was not sure if I should start a new thread, or reply to this post. Let me know what's the best way to report bugs next time.

I just installed the game on an iPad Pro. I made sure to trust Boomzap on my profiles.

The game runs until the disclaimer. When I press the X to close the disclaimer sign, nothing happens. I tried it twice.

I'm on a slow wifi though. Is the game downloading assets on the first run?

Let me know if you want me to try anything else.

Cheers,

Juan
12-10-2015, 02:38 AM
(12-09-2015 09:34 PM)juangril Wrote:  Hey Monika. I was not sure if I should start a new thread, or reply to this post. Let me know what's the best way to report bugs next time.

I just installed the game on an iPad Pro. I made sure to trust Boomzap on my profiles.

The game runs until the disclaimer. When I press the X to close the disclaimer sign, nothing happens. I tried it twice.

I'm on a slow wifi though. Is the game downloading assets on the first run?

Let me know if you want me to try anything else.

Cheers,

Juan

Hi Juan! Thank you very much for reporting this. Posting here is fine. Smile

That's an unusual issue, but might be OS-specific. Is there anything on the Profiles section on your iPad's settings menu? If you don't mind, can you please send us a bug report through the in-game email feature? Just tap the Feedback button on the lower left corner of the main screen. This will provide us with your game log and device info to help us identify the cause. Nelson's also trying to repro the bug right this moment. Again, appreciate the report! And sorry for the inconvenience.
12-11-2015, 03:18 PM
Hello Monika. Good news, now that I'm back home I was able to run the game. I'll send you and Chris some notes about the tutorial. Cheers,

Juan
12-11-2015, 04:16 PM
(12-11-2015 03:18 PM)juangril Wrote:  Hello Monika. Good news, now that I'm back home I was able to run the game. I'll send you and Chris some notes about the tutorial. Cheers,

Juan

Good to hear! We could assume it's a connection issue, and will still have this checked by the team. Looking forward to the notes. Thanks again for checking this out, Juan!
05-03-2016, 07:45 AM
Hello,
I can't mouse over objects correctly. Everything I mouse over is actually an inch or so on my screen below where my cursor actually is. The game is very difficult to play as a result. Any ideas? I'm running this on a Mac.
Scott

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)