Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BUG REPORTS
05-03-2016, 02:59 PM
RE: BUG REPORTS
(05-03-2016 07:45 AM)scottness Wrote:  Hello,
I can't mouse over objects correctly. Everything I mouse over is actually an inch or so on my screen below where my cursor actually is. The game is very difficult to play as a result. Any ideas? I'm running this on a Mac.
Scott

Hi Scott, sorry about that! May we know which specific Mac model you're using, as well as your resolution settings? Please do send a screenshot too if possible so we can look into it. We've just released the Mac version last Friday, so we appreciate the feedback. Thank you for letting us know!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2016, 11:28 AM
I played the game once and bought the expansion. However, when I tried to load it again I end up with 3 instances running in the background (task manager) but nothing else. No window opens, nothing to close.

I can end process 1 of the 3, but the other 2 linger on. I cannot try running it again because Steam asserts I am "playing" the game. I need to restart the computer to try again.

I have tried deleting local content and reinstalling, but I have the same problem.
05-16-2016, 09:37 PM
(05-12-2016 11:28 AM)Bariagan Wrote:  I played the game once and bought the expansion. However, when I tried to load it again I end up with 3 instances running in the background (task manager) but nothing else. No window opens, nothing to close.

I can end process 1 of the 3, but the other 2 linger on. I cannot try running it again because Steam asserts I am "playing" the game. I need to restart the computer to try again.

I have tried deleting local content and reinstalling, but I have the same problem.

Hi Bariagan, sorry for the late reply! Have you tried restarting your computer to see if it would fix the problem? May we also know what device/OS you are using? Thank you!
06-15-2016, 10:10 AM
Seems like there might be a bug in the Faeborn campaign "The Dwavern Campaign". Here are the steps that I can reproduce the issue:

Round 1- doesn't matter what action I choose
Round 2- decline alliance with Faeborn
Round 3- decline alliance with Orcs
Round 4- accept alliance with Hundred Kingdoms, I get the reward of the city and the acceptance message but the goal of the campaign still says choose an alliance and then . . .
Round 5- doesn't matter what action I choose at the end of the round the Goal of the campaign still says choose an alliance and I loose the game.

Seems like the game isn't recognizing the the choice to ally with the hundred kingdoms. I have tried choosing the Faeborn alliance and that triggers the goal update and things move along. Seems like something isn't right here. Thanks! Enjoying the game so far.

AAron
06-16-2016, 02:37 AM
(06-15-2016 10:10 AM)aglimme Wrote:  Seems like there might be a bug in the Faeborn campaign "The Dwavern Campaign". Here are the steps that I can reproduce the issue:

Round 1- doesn't matter what action I choose
Round 2- decline alliance with Faeborn
Round 3- decline alliance with Orcs
Round 4- accept alliance with Hundred Kingdoms, I get the reward of the city and the acceptance message but the goal of the campaign still says choose an alliance and then . . .
Round 5- doesn't matter what action I choose at the end of the round the Goal of the campaign still says choose an alliance and I loose the game.

Seems like the game isn't recognizing the the choice to ally with the hundred kingdoms. I have tried choosing the Faeborn alliance and that triggers the goal update and things move along. Seems like something isn't right here. Thanks! Enjoying the game so far.

AAron

Thanks for the report AAron! Will share this with the team so we can repro and fix any issue we may find.
06-30-2016, 02:54 PM
Ben asked me to post Callasia crash report that happened during our multiplayer match.

<removed by moderator>
07-01-2016, 08:55 PM
(06-30-2016 02:54 PM)korog Wrote:  Ben asked me to post Callasia crash report that happened during our multiplayer match.

<removed by moderator>

Hi Korog, thanks for the report! I removed it from the forum to protect your privacy. Smile

Is it alright if we ask for your game files so we can check? Here are the instructions to get them if you're using Vista or Windows 7:

1. Go to Computer and click C:\
2. Go to Users then your Windows username
3. Go to the AppData folder
4. Go to the Roaming folder
5. Select Boomzap and look for Legends of Callasia
6. Right-click the Legends of Callasia folder
7. Click Send to then Compressed (zip folder)

If you are using Windows 8 or 10, please type "%appdata%" in the search box to go to the Roaming folder. You can zip the entire game folder and email it to us at legends@boomzap.com
10-19-2016, 02:06 AM
Problems with the update.
I'm running the iOS version on an iPad mini 2. The map on the first StoneBorne mission (Into the Great Dark) seems to be rather broken. Often, when moving from one territory to another, it will either not work at all (won't allow me to move) or it will take me some really weird path. Example 1: When I try to move from South Zaltan Mines to East Zalan Crags (they look like they are joined in the map, and in fact I can see the troop counts there), it won't let me go there directly (instead it takes me through East Zala Forest). Example 2: I have no idea how to get to East Blackmarsh (I tried from each of the 4 adjacent territories (and every territory that is two away), but no luck ; I have conquered every land except for that one territory, but can't win the scenario until I get that square). Example 3: it allows me to jump from East Zalan Crags directly to North Blackmarsh, even though they don't appear connected on the map.

Hopefully this is something that's easy to fix (maybe the map picture doesn't reflect the data). If there is a workaround, especially for getting to East Blackmarsh, then please let me know.

Thanks.
10-19-2016, 08:53 AM
I am having a bug with the map in iOS. In the Defend the Dalelands scenario of the Hundred Kingdoms campaign I cannot move my armies between Westmarch and Southmarch. These territories are adjacent east to west. Monkeys Paw borders both to the south. The issue is that both Westmarch and Southmarch are actually showing as Westmarch/Southmarch AND Monkeys Paw.

If I tap within Southmarch in the northern and eastern parts, the territory shows as Southmarch. However, when I tap in the southwestern part of Southmarch, it shows as Monkeys Paw. Same thing with Westmarch. The southeast part of Westmarch shows as Monkeys Paw. This keeps me from moving between both territories.
10-19-2016, 01:58 PM
@phantom42 and @Outis: Thank you for reporting this - we just released an update today with the fixes. It seems to have affected all the new maps. Hope you enjoy the expansion!

As for the portal issue in Katmon Isles, we will check it out. Thanks again!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)