Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BUG REPORTS
10-19-2016, 02:16 PM
RE: BUG REPORTS
Regarding the portal issue in Katmon Isles:
After building the portal, you need to ally with the Dwarves to own the portal on the other side. You won't be able to use the Teleport command unless you have two portals (i.e a city with a portal and a territory with a portal).
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-19-2016, 02:52 PM
(10-19-2016 01:58 PM)Monika Wrote:  As for the portal issue in Katmon Isles, we will check it out. Thanks again!

I guess this is not a bug. I realized that Katmon Isles has a city and a portal icon will not show because of the city icon.
10-20-2016, 03:23 PM
Several times I have had an army size 1-10 and a much larger army will move first from an adjacent territory and catch my much smaller army that is trying to move away. No cards such as Forced March are played. Why would the larger army get to move first and catch my smaller army?
10-20-2016, 06:49 PM
(10-20-2016 03:23 PM)Outis Wrote:  Several times I have had an army size 1-10 and a much larger army will move first from an adjacent territory and catch my much smaller army that is trying to move away. No cards such as Forced March are played. Why would the larger army get to move first and catch my smaller army?

Hi Outis! In general, the smaller army (total number of units from all heroes in that stack) should always move first, except during teleport movement or when the hero is newly awakened. Retreats from battle also occur last. Were any of these conditions present when the larger army moved first? Were you fighting against AI? We also observed a common strategy among players wherein they would move in a smaller army from other land, and the bigger army would come from another, in order to pin the player into battle. If you could share us further details about this, such as any specific action, hero, or land, it would be helpful for us to check if it is indeed a bug. Thank you!
10-20-2016, 10:07 PM
I often use a merchant hero such as Robert to improve my territories with a very small army (1-10) while my main army captures new territories. On any given turn, I will give Robert a build order and there are no adjacent enemy AI armies. I then click End Turn. During the Playback phase, an enemy AI army will move adjacent to Robert. This army will be much larger (50+) than Robert's small army. On the next turn, I will give Robert a move order to move away from the enemy AI army. I then click End Turn. On the Playback phase, the enemy AI army will move BEFORE Robert, invade the territory that Robert is in, a battle occurs, and Robert is defeated. This has happened several times across different maps in the Hundred Kingdoms Campaign. There are no special factors present. No cards played, no teleport movements, no newly awakened heroes, etc.
10-20-2016, 10:48 PM
(10-20-2016 10:07 PM)Outis Wrote:  I often use a merchant hero such as Robert to improve my territories with a very small army (1-10) while my main army captures new territories. On any given turn, I will give Robert a build order and there are no adjacent enemy AI armies. I then click End Turn. During the Playback phase, an enemy AI army will move adjacent to Robert. This army will be much larger (50+) than Robert's small army. On the next turn, I will give Robert a move order to move away from the enemy AI army. I then click End Turn. On the Playback phase, the enemy AI army will move BEFORE Robert, invade the territory that Robert is in, a battle occurs, and Robert is defeated. This has happened several times across different maps in the Hundred Kingdoms Campaign. There are no special factors present. No cards played, no teleport movements, no newly awakened heroes, etc.

Thanks for sending in the details! This will help us try to reproduce the bug. We will check this out. If it happens again, please feel free to send us a screenshot here or via email at legends@boomzap.com.
10-26-2016, 10:05 PM
When the AI plays the Fighting Retreat card, it never retreats. The AI always stays in same territory and continues to fight.
10-26-2016, 11:34 PM
I have noticed that the AI can move into a territory on the same turn that a battle ends but the Player cannot. For example: a battle is occuring in territory A and will end this turn because one of armies will be destroyed. The AI is allowed to issue a movement order from adjacent territory B into territory A as the battle is happening and will move into territory A because now there is only one army present. However, as a Player, I cannot issue a movement order from territory B into territory A because there is a battle occuring even though I know that during the turn the battle will end and there will only be 1 army present.

Would it be possible to fix this issue in the next patch. Either prevent the AI from issuing movement orders into a territory where a battle is occuring or allow the Player to issue movement orders into a contested territory and if the battle ends on that turn, the Players army will move or if the Battle continues then the Player army will stay in territory B.
10-27-2016, 11:39 AM
(10-26-2016 10:05 PM)Outis Wrote:  When the AI plays the Fighting Retreat card, it never retreats. The AI always stays in same territory and continues to fight.

Hi Outis! Sorry about that. We received similar reports about AI using cards. We've fixed these internally and should reflect in the next patch.

(10-26-2016 11:34 PM)Outis Wrote:  I have noticed that the AI can move into a territory on the same turn that a battle ends but the Player cannot. For example: a battle is occuring in territory A and will end this turn because one of armies will be destroyed. The AI is allowed to issue a movement order from adjacent territory B into territory A as the battle is happening and will move into territory A because now there is only one army present. However, as a Player, I cannot issue a movement order from territory B into territory A because there is a battle occuring even though I know that during the turn the battle will end and there will only be 1 army present.

Would it be possible to fix this issue in the next patch. Either prevent the AI from issuing movement orders into a territory where a battle is occuring or allow the Player to issue movement orders into a contested territory and if the battle ends on that turn, the Players army will move or if the Battle continues then the Player army will stay in territory B.

We will check this out and make the necessary fixes. Thanks for reporting!
12-11-2016, 09:36 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2016 10:08 AM by bugreporter.)
But really obnoxious bug where when I try to type anything, it's like someone is holding down the delete key. I open up any other app and the keyboard is WAI. Also disappointing I have to create a account to even see how much it costs to activate (which I can't do because I can't type without it being deleted). No bueno

Device: Android Pixel C, 7.1

EDIT: Upgraded to 7.1.1 and reinstalled and now keyboard is working.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bugreporter's post:
Monika

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)