Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BUG REPORTS
10-10-2015, 02:01 AM
BUG REPORTS
Hello beta testers! Since Monster Roller is still in development, there is a high chance for bugs or glitches to occur in the game. If you have any problems while playing, please report it to us. Please post your issues here together with your device info, game version, screenshots, and repro steps. Thank you!

You can also visit the other threads for more specific concerns:
General Feedback/ Suggestions
Gameplay/Balancing
Art/Animation
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2015, 05:09 PM
RE: BUG REPORTS
So far I found these bugs (iPhone 4s, IOS 9.0.2):

1. Text is missing in app update message:
[Image: img.png]

2. Options icon is not clickable after tutorial although it's not gray anymore. Restarting the app helps.

3. If I open settings during battle they will close after enemy ends his turn.

4. When auto-play is enabled I can still stop spinning wheel by tapping it.

5. Going to home screen while in PvP search doesn't terminate search process and doesn't continue it in background. This can also lead to some server-side issues.

And I have one app crash during PvP search although I couldn't replicate this issue.

That's it for now. Probably more is coming.
10-13-2015, 10:18 PM
Thanks for this post!

1. Text is missing in app update message.

-- Will be fixed.

2. Options icon is not clickable after tutorial although it's not gray anymore. Restarting the app helps.

-- Will be fixed.

-- Will be fixed.

-- We're still thinking about whether or not we should keep this current behavior or not. Smile

5. Going to home screen while in PvP search doesn't terminate search process and doesn't continue it in background. This can also lead to some server-side issues.

-- Will be fixed.

And I have one app crash during PvP search although I couldn't replicate this issue.

-- This app crash appeared on Hockeyapp. Hopefully we got the crash data and hopefully it's a clue to the fix. Thanks!
10-26-2015, 06:51 PM
Sorry for the delay: I'm a PC/Console player & don't have much time for mobile games. Anyway, here are some new bugs:

1. Language button is doing nothing and don't tell that it's doing nothing.

2. In solo play you can select a level by scrolling left/right through the list. The first and the last entries have both left & right arrows despite not having previous & next entries.
10-27-2015, 07:30 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2015 07:41 PM by sara.)
Hi! Thanks for the bugs.

1. Language button is doing nothing and don't tell that it's doing nothing.

-- Is this from the settings (gear icon) menu? It should say "Sorry, this feature is not available yet!" I've been unable to reproduce this bug (as far as I know to reproduce it :| )

2. In solo play you can select a level by scrolling left/right through the list. The first and the last entries have both left & right arrows despite not having previous & next entries.

-- This has been fixed in the latest update Smile

Thank you very much! I'll be posting an update to the earlier bugs too in relation to the latest update in beta.

UPDATES on the status of the previous version's beta:

1. Text is missing in app update message:

(fixed but unverified as of today)

-- Fixed in latest update of beta.

(Decided to keep current behavior)

11-05-2015, 04:02 PM
I've found a bug in the latest build: if you hold-click on monster during battle then you'll see this screen:
[Image: img1.png]
11-06-2015, 02:05 AM
@azyryanov I've informed the team. Thanks for the bug report!
11-10-2015, 06:25 AM
It seems that I will not find any more bugs. I've checked everything I could without actually playing the game (this task must be carried by someone who likes such games more than me and have much more free time). Still, I think that my input was useful.

P.S. Maybe I come back if I manage to convince one particular person to do a PvP test.
11-10-2015, 01:48 PM
(11-10-2015 06:25 AM)azyryanov Wrote:  It seems that I will not find any more bugs. I've checked everything I could without actually playing the game (this task must be carried by someone who likes such games more than me and have much more free time). Still, I think that my input was useful.

P.S. Maybe I come back if I manage to convince one particular person to do a PvP test.

You were definitely helpful! And to show our thanks, we've added you in the game credits. Smile
You can try checking from time to time if there are other people online to play PVP with, or if you'd prefer a friend, we hope you'll be able to convince them!
11-19-2015, 05:55 PM
Ok... umm I consider this a bug due to a fact it completely impossible to deal with.
And it quite funny.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)