Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Welcome to our beta
10-15-2015, 12:58 PM
Welcome to our beta
Hello everyone,

Thanks for signing up and participating with our beta release.

I'm Nelson, co-designer of the game along with our lead Chris. Other members of the development team are Adrian [CODE|DESIGN] Sergey [CODE] Edwin , Jaq and Jun [ART] Ben [ANIMATION and EFFECTS] Shaz [SOUND]. Most of us are here in the forums and we would love to hear your thoughts and comments regarding gameplay, balancing and other stuff that we can do to improve the quality of the game.

We'll schedule a daily multiplayer battle wherein you can play with the other developers of the game. You'll see us online most of the time. (schedule to be posted soon)

We hope you'll have a great and fun time playing and beating your friends. Not to mention the devs. Big Grin Big Grin

You may grab a copy of our Beta Release Candidate HERE

www.boomzap.com - Real Fun. Right Now.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-17-2015, 04:09 AM
RE: Welcome to our beta
I'm looking forward to playing! I'm getting installation sorted out and should be participating soon.

Nathan
10-17-2015, 05:17 PM
Installing the Windows build now. Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-10-2015, 08:12 AM
I've just started the game. I must say that the first ten minutes--which I solely devoted into account creation--gave a solid experience already, especially on the music aspect. Smile

I just noticed that the scroll wheel doesn't seem to work on the myriad of options for the emblem parts. And for the colors, I'm not sure if a color wheel will add to the variety of these emblems. Nevertheless, that exercise was very refreshing!
11-10-2015, 02:54 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2015 02:57 PM by NelsonBZ.)
(11-10-2015 08:12 AM)Eru Wrote:  I've just started the game. I must say that the first ten minutes--which I solely devoted into account creation--gave a solid experience already, especially on the music aspect. Smile

I just noticed that the scroll wheel doesn't seem to work on the myriad of options for the emblem parts. And for the colors, I'm not sure if a color wheel will add to the variety of these emblems. Nevertheless, that exercise was very refreshing!

Hi Eru! Thank you for taking part in our BETA launch. We appreciate the report and feedback, the team has been informed and we are doing our best to fix it as quickly as possible.

Have a great day ahead Smile

(10-17-2015 05:17 PM)aj.sahagun Wrote:  Installing the Windows build now. Smile

Hi AJ! Thank you for taking time out in playing the game Smile Hope you enjoy it.

(10-17-2015 04:09 AM)n8sumsion Wrote:  I'm looking forward to playing! I'm getting installation sorted out and should be participating soon.

Nathan

Hi n8sumsion, join us once we got the multiplayer schedule sorted out. Smile

www.boomzap.com - Real Fun. Right Now.
05-02-2016, 04:07 AM
I saw a friend get an achievement award that said completed the demo, how exactly do you complete that? Thanks!
05-02-2016, 05:08 PM
(05-02-2016 04:07 AM)spunkyshell Wrote:  I saw a friend get an achievement award that said completed the demo, how exactly do you complete that? Thanks!

The demo includes two Hundred Kingdoms campaign levels, so beat that to get the achievement. Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)