Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Downloading Awakening Paid for Games
12-01-2015, 01:11 AM
Downloading Awakening Paid for Games
I recently purchased 2 games of the Awakening series off the BFG site and I can not get either one of them to load, the game manager wont load either. I recently upgraded my pc to Windows 10. I have tried every suggestion the site has to trouble shoot the problem, but still no good. Can someone please help me with this problem? I want to play both games really bad. HELP ME.....Sad
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
12-01-2015, 01:36 AM
RE: Downloading Awakening Paid for Games
(12-01-2015 01:11 AM)cosylee53 Wrote:  I recently purchased 2 games of the Awakening series off the BFG site and I can not get either one of them to load, the game manager wont load either. I recently upgraded my pc to Windows 10. I have tried every suggestion the site has to trouble shoot the problem, but still no good. Can someone please help me with this problem? I want to play both games really bad. HELP ME.....Sad

Hi cosylee! Thanks for downloading the Awakening games! I'm sorry to hear you're having problems getting them to load on your computer. Unfortunately, all the games in the Awakening series were developed before Windows 10 was released, thus we weren't able it on that OS.

If the Game Manager also won't load, it would be best to get in touch with the Customer Service team at Big Fish Games. Please include the titles of the specific games you are having issues with. You may reach them here:
http://www.bigfishgames.com/help
info@bigfishgames.com

We're really sorry we are unable to help you any further. We hope they'll be able to assist you!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)