Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thanks and Disappointed
12-07-2015, 09:10 AM
Thanks and Disappointed
Just wanted to thank the creators and artists for such a beautiful game. It's delightful to play a hidden objects game that isn't horribly sinister, where no one is trying to kill you or some other dastardly thing. The graphics are beautifully rendered and I often just leave one of the scene sitting on my computer, with the birds chirping and all. I also appreciate that the hidden objects themselves are not being hidden in some obscure, fuzzy manner in most part, and are not halfway off the screen so you can't determine what that is, or stuck in the darkest blackest portion of the picture so no one can see them, or stuck in the brightest blazing light places so no one can see them. I like the variety of characters that show up too, I think I've fallen in love with some of them Smile and I'm still a newbie of sorts, have only been introduced to this game for 2 weeks (better late then never). I'm just very disappointed that BoomZap has decided not to keep this game alive and evolving because this is one of the better free-to-lplay (or "pay as you go" as I like to think of it) games I've played and was hoping I could continue to play this for many years to come.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Takkai's post:
Monika
12-07-2015, 01:00 PM
RE: Thanks and Disappointed
(12-07-2015 09:10 AM)Takkai Wrote:  Just wanted to thank the creators and artists for such a beautiful game. It's delightful to play a hidden objects game that isn't horribly sinister, where no one is trying to kill you or some other dastardly thing. The graphics are beautifully rendered and I often just leave one of the scene sitting on my computer, with the birds chirping and all. I also appreciate that the hidden objects themselves are not being hidden in some obscure, fuzzy manner in most part, and are not halfway off the screen so you can't determine what that is, or stuck in the darkest blackest portion of the picture so no one can see them, or stuck in the brightest blazing light places so no one can see them. I like the variety of characters that show up too, I think I've fallen in love with some of them Smile and I'm still a newbie of sorts, have only been introduced to this game for 2 weeks (better late then never). I'm just very disappointed that BoomZap has decided not to keep this game alive and evolving because this is one of the better free-to-lplay (or "pay as you go" as I like to think of it) games I've played and was hoping I could continue to play this for many years to come.

Hi Takkai, thank you very much for your wonderful words! We at Boomzap have always done our best to make our games "bright and beautiful", especially our artists. Glad to know you're enjoying Awakening Kingdoms, despite the lack of updates. We had a good run for one year, and it saddens us too that the decision to release no more further updates was made by our publisher. We would have wanted to continue it, or at least give it a definite ending, but Big Fish owns the license and it was completely out of our hands. However, feel free to continue playing the latest version that we released. And if you don't mind playing the paid games too, we have seven other titles in the Awakening series which follows the story of Queen Sophia. This is if you want to explore more about the world of Awakening. Smile Again, we truly appreciate your post. And our sincerest apologies for the disappointing news.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)