Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Christmas 2015
12-31-2015, 10:23 PM
Christmas 2015
Glad to see that the collections were changed to any of the four rather that each of the four. Lots more people were able to attain the 40 gold for that quest. Also moving collectibles out of places with funky play was much appreciated.

Was sad to see that the mini-scenes in Montana and Arizona were never added to the game so that could be opened.

We now know that the fifth Guises of Ran collection can also never be completed either.

Many players have now completed the game. Odin is gone with completion of Christmas collections. This is still my by far favorite game ever. BZ did a good thing with Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' ; too bad it did not work out and was abandon. If you ever decide to do something similar please let me know - yes, I will pay for modules and expansions. I paid enough in the beginning for this game and got plenty of entertainment for my money. I would prefer it not be with BigFish, just saying....

Thread on BF for the quests for Christmas is
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/628290.page
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes OddlyEnuh's post:
Monika
01-04-2016, 12:30 AM
RE: Christmas 2015
Hi @OddlyEnuh, happy holidays! Thank you for continuing to play ART and helping other players getting through the Thanksgiving and Christmas events, despite the lack of updates and other things that were never completed. We truly appreciate your loyalty and support. Your comments are duly noted. Hope you have a blessed 2016! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)