Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Monster Roller FAQ
01-29-2016, 01:42 PM
Monster Roller FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

What is Monster Roller?
Monster Roller is a collectable monsters game with a hybrid slot machine combat. It is available for download on Android, iPad, and iPhone/iPod Touch.

Where do I download the game? How much is it?
You can download Monster Roller at the Google Play Store and iTunes App Store for FREE with in-app purchases.

Do I need to sign up for an account?
No, you don’t have to sign up for an account. You only need to have a Google or iTunes account to download from the store. After installing the game, you can also connect to your Facebook account.

How do I install the game?
Using your mobile device, just click on ‘Play Now’ in the Boomzap website or type ‘Monster Roller’ or ‘Boomzap’ in the store’s search bar to go to the download page. Select ‘Get’ or ‘Install’ to start downloading the game. Once installation is complete, just tap on the Monster Roller icon on your device’s home screen to start playing.

Do I need to be connected to the internet to play?
No, you can still play the game even if you’re offline. However, we encourage playing the game online to save a copy of your game’s progress to the the server.

My game is too slow and always crashes when I’m playing. What do I do?
We recommend closing other programs and making sure your device has enough battery. If the game crashes while playing or will not fully load, please perform the following steps.

Devices running iOS5.x or iOS6.x:
  1. Double tap on the home-button so that a row of icons (open apps) appear at the bottom.
  2. Tap and hold any of the icons until they all start to wiggle and get a red dot with a white stripe in the upper left corner.
  3. Tap on all red dots on all icons to quit the apps running in the background (including Monster Roller).
  4. Double tap on your home-button again.
  5. Reboot your device.
  6. Launch Monster Roller and try again.

Devices running iOS7.x:
  1. Double tap the home-button on your device.
  2. Swipe all application previews upwards until there is none left.
  3. Reboot your device.
  4. Launch Monster Roller and try again.

Devices running Android 4.0 and above
  1. Tap the “Recently Used Apps Button”. A menu will appear with a list of your recently-used apps.
  2. Close active applications (including Monster Roller) by tapping on an app and swiping it either to the left or right side.
  3. Depending on the number of your running apps, you may also want to consider closing some of them to free up some memory space.
  4. Re-launch Monster Roller.

Devices running older versions of Android (2.2 - 3.x)
  1. Tap your Device’s menu button. You should do this from the device’s Home screen. Select SETTINGS from the menu that opens. Alternatively, you can select Settings from your list of apps in your Apps Drawer.
  2. Select “Applications” from the list. Tap “Manage Applications” from the Applications submenu.
  3. Tap the “Running Tab”. This will open a list of apps that are currently open. Select Monster Roller.
  4. From the status window that opens, select “End Process” / “Stop”. You may be warned that it will crash the application.
  5. Depending on the number of your running apps, you may also want to consider closing some of them to free up some memory space.
  6. Re-launch Monster Roller.

If this doesn't work make sure you have the latest version of iOS or Android installed on your device. If your game is still crashing or not loading, please contact us.

Can I continue my game on a new device?
Not yet, but this feature may be included in a future update.

I can’t install Monster Roller.
Please check that you are connected to the internet. Also check that you have enough space on your device for the game. If you don’t have storage available, please delete old or unused applications, music files, photos, etc. before attempting to install.

How do I uninstall or re-install the game? Will I lose my previous progress?
To uninstall the game, tap and hold the app icon then select the delete icon. To re-install the game, just follow the instructions for installing the game. Uninstalling and re-installing will not remove your progress if you have connected online to store data on our server. Select ‘Use Server Data’ upon starting the game again.

Can I play multiple accounts on a single device?
Monster Roller supports only one account per device.

Where can I suggest new features and upgrades?
The best place to post suggestions on how we can improve your game experience is by emailing us at monsters@boomzap.com or posting at the forum.

I think I have a bug/glitch in my game. How do I report it?
To report a bug, you can visit our Support page and email us at monsters@boomzap.com, or register at our forums to post on the Technical Issues thread or contact a moderator. Remember to explain the problem in detail and include your device type, game version, and iOS/Android version. In some cases, Boomzap will request for your player information such as your player ID, which can be found in the Settings menu. You can also check the other posts to see if the bug has already been reported.

The moderators said they already fixed the glitch, but I still see it!
Some bug fixes are installed during game updates. Make sure you are using the latest version of the game, or wait for the upcoming release.

How do you play the game?
You start the game with a team of 6 monsters where you will learn the basics and mechanics of the game in the tutorial stages. From there, it’s up to you how you want to progress -- if you want to complete all the monsters, finish the story mode, or fight against other human players in live PVP. You can also view the Monster Roller wiki here.

How do you discover new monsters?
New monsters can be discovered by hatching eggs. The eggs can be bought from the store using gold, or you can choose two adult monsters to make an egg without any cost. Baby monsters evolve into adult monsters when they reach Level 15, or higher, in some special cases. You can check the Rollerpedia on the Monsters menu to view the monsters you have discovered.

How do I connect the game to my Facebook account?
Monster Roller uses Facebook accounts to share victories, newly acquired rare monsters or story progression with your friends. When such an event happens, a button inviting you to share to Facebook will be available.

What happens if I connect to Facebook?
The story or event will be posted when connecting to Facebook. We do not do anything else with your data on Facebook.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)