Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mini games not showing up
05-18-2016, 08:51 AM
Mini games not showing up
Hey Everyone, I have unlocked several mini games that are not showing up inside the buildings they are supposed to be in. Is this a known problem? And how do I fix it? I have quest that require these mini games and I cant see them to play.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
05-18-2016, 05:21 PM
RE: Mini games not showing up
(05-18-2016 08:51 AM)KarenLeigh Wrote:  Hey Everyone, I have unlocked several mini games that are not showing up inside the buildings they are supposed to be in. Is this a known problem? And how do I fix it? I have quest that require these mini games and I cant see them to play.

Hi Karen! We are aware that some players are experiencing issues with inventory items used in unlocking miniscenes. Bug fixes are usually implemented through a new game version/update. Unfortunately, Big Fish Games owns the license to the Antique Road Trip series and has decided to no longer continue them with us, thus no more further updates to this game will be made.

For the full announcement, please visit the Big Fish Games forum:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/406987.page

We are very sorry that this issue is preventing you from completing other quests. In the meantime, you can also play Picky Shopper mode so that all hidden objects will only be from the main scene, and not the miniscenes. Since there is no way to force the scene to play in a specific mode, you would need to play and close it again until it opens in your preferred mode. Sadly, this means you'll need to use energy every time you visit the scene.

Again, our apologies for all the trouble caused.
Like Post
05-18-2016, 08:58 PM
(05-18-2016 05:21 PM)Monika Wrote:  
(05-18-2016 08:51 AM)KarenLeigh Wrote:  Hey Everyone, I have unlocked several mini games that are not showing up inside the buildings they are supposed to be in. Is this a known problem? And how do I fix it? I have quest that require these mini games and I cant see them to play.

Hi Karen! We are aware that some players are experiencing issues with inventory items used in unlocking miniscenes. Bug fixes are usually implemented through a new game version/update. Unfortunately, Big Fish Games owns the license to the Antique Road Trip series and has decided to no longer continue them with us, thus no more further updates to this game will be made.

We are very sorry that this issue is preventing you from completing other quests. In the meantime, you can also play Picky Shopper mode so that all hidden objects will only be from the main scene, and not the miniscenes. Since there is no way to force the scene to play in a specific mode, you would need to play and close it again until it opens in your preferred mode. Sadly, this means you'll need to use energy every time you visit the scene.

You misunderstood my problem lol. When I enter the buildings, not all of the mini games are there. Only 8 show up in most of my buildings. I know there are more because I have unlocked them and they are not showing in the buildings. I have looked at my bf's game and his are there, so I know I am missing mini games. Is there anything I can do to correct that?
Like Post
05-19-2016, 12:45 AM
(05-18-2016 08:58 PM)KarenLeigh Wrote:  
(05-18-2016 05:21 PM)Monika Wrote:  

You misunderstood my problem lol. When I enter the buildings, not all of the mini games are there. Only 8 show up in most of my buildings. I know there are more because I have unlocked them and they are not showing in the buildings. I have looked at my bf's game and his are there, so I know I am missing mini games. Is there anything I can do to correct that?

Sorry about that, Karen! You meant minigames, not miniscenes. Do you have a screenshot? New minigame levels should unlock after completing the earlier levels, and if you have the available resources. Is this consistent with all of your buildings?
Like Post
05-19-2016, 06:27 AM
No, I dont have a screen shot. Not sure how to do that. And, I think one of my buildings shows me the third row of mini games, but the others do not. I have unlocked the fire truck in the toy store for example, but when I go in there, its not there. Only the first two rows of games are there, even if I scroll down. Its the same in the stamps, the porcelain shop the art studio etc.....
Like Post
05-20-2016, 12:23 AM
(05-19-2016 06:27 AM)KarenLeigh Wrote:  No, I dont have a screen shot. Not sure how to do that. And, I think one of my buildings shows me the third row of mini games, but the others do not. I have unlocked the fire truck in the toy store for example, but when I go in there, its not there. Only the first two rows of games are there, even if I scroll down. Its the same in the stamps, the porcelain shop the art studio etc.....

May I know which version of Windows you are using?
Like Post
06-06-2016, 10:23 AM
Im using Win 7. Would that really make a difference? Sorry so long to respond. Ive had some medical issues.
Like Post
06-06-2016, 05:24 PM
(06-06-2016 10:23 AM)KarenLeigh Wrote:  Im using Win 7. Would that really make a difference? Sorry so long to respond. Ive had some medical issues.

No worries. We've received reports before of minigames not scrolling when using Windows XP, so it could be similar to that. Unfortunately we don't have the resources now to check and fix any bugs, but you can get in touch with Big Fish Customer Support - hopefully they will be able to compensate for your losses. Sorry we're unable to help. Wishing you good health as well!
Like Post
06-07-2016, 06:51 AM
Ok, well, thank you for all your help.
Like Post
06-08-2016, 10:59 PM
Well, guess what :0) I decided since I couldnt see all the mini games to find the pieces of the collections for the paintings quest, I would just buy them in the auction house and see if that would further my quest. And it worked :0) I got all the collections and the last two paintings last night and the plane quest started. I guess I will just have to buy the pieces I cannot get from mini games to finish quests from now on. Thanks again for all your responses. Maybe this will help someone else also. At least I can go on with the game. I came sooooo close to deleting it and finding something else to play.
Like Post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)