Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Awakening Kingdom
07-14-2016, 06:40 AM
Awakening Kingdom
I really enjoyed that game, it just seems so sad that between all of the things that were said about this game on BZ & BF, that corporate would see just how many people have loved this game. To not finish it was just wrong. I hope that BZ enjoys their new audience and games. And that BF does not come up with any more FTP games. I had been with BF since 2010, and most of the games were fine, then the "new ones were dark and creepy" so I stopped buying games for a while. Then I was away from my computer for quite some time, 8 months and then back into AK got to the Basilisk area, no more quests, check out blogs, find out what's happening. and it was just like losing a loved one. And then being betrayed. I just can't believe after all of the folks who wrote in asking and asking to have a completion of this game, and we were all shunned. That is so not nice.
Thanks for listening everyone.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
07-15-2016, 06:35 PM
RE: Awakening Kingdom
(07-14-2016 06:40 AM)Tbirdlady Wrote:  I really enjoyed that game, it just seems so sad that between all of the things that were said about this game on BZ & BF, that corporate would see just how many people have loved this game. To not finish it was just wrong. I hope that BZ enjoys their new audience and games. And that BF does not come up with any more FTP games. I had been with BF since 2010, and most of the games were fine, then the "new ones were dark and creepy" so I stopped buying games for a while. Then I was away from my computer for quite some time, 8 months and then back into AK got to the Basilisk area, no more quests, check out blogs, find out what's happening. and it was just like losing a loved one. And then being betrayed. I just can't believe after all of the folks who wrote in asking and asking to have a completion of this game, and we were all shunned. That is so not nice.
Thanks for listening everyone.

Thanks for dropping by and sharing your thoughts with us, Tbirdlady! We feel bad that we have let our players down with the lack of the new updates, but unfortunately there's nothing we could do. We have enjoyed making all of the Awakening games, and really appreciate your support. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)