Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
No sound
09-16-2016, 09:30 AM
No sound
I am not getting any sound from the Awakening games. Sounds works with other games but no sound from the beginning. Settings are set to max on all sounds. Does anyone have any ideal what is going on?

I am running Dreamless Castle and Moonlight Woods on an iMac 21.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
09-16-2016, 04:06 PM
RE: No sound
(09-16-2016 09:30 AM)amcarter Wrote:  I am not getting any sound from the Awakening games. Sounds works with other games but no sound from the beginning. Settings are set to max on all sounds. Does anyone have any ideal what is going on?

I am running Dreamless Castle and Moonlight Woods on an iMac 21.

Hi amcarter! Thanks for checking out the Awakening series! Since these are old games, it is possible that there may be issues playing them on newer computers. We would suggest trying to uninstall then reinstalling them, in case some of the game assets were not downloaded properly the first time. We also recommend getting in touch with Big Fish Games, who owns the franchise and in charge of support for all our HOPAs. They have decided to no longer continue making them with us, and we hope they would be able to assist you with your issue. Our apologies for not being able to help.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)